• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss EcnFxRobot.com (Robert Nightingale)

General discussions of a financial company
This guy is a criminal.He should be prosecuted for ripping off people and conducting a dishonest online business.He asked me to start a MAM account with $2500 IN EXNESS broker.But as I was suspicious I asked him to start with $500 to test the water (even that was foolish,I know) and guess what? he wiped out the entire balance within a minute..

Actually my plan was to watch his trade and if it does not go well and the account drops to 20% I will withdraw the fund but I didnt even have that chance.He wiped out the entire account within a minute.

His new website is ARBITRAGE FX EA/ECN FX ROBOT.If there is any authority to stop dominic/robert nightingale I would be persuing this guy untill the very last day.If anyone know about such authority please let me know.

To mention, that his real account with fxch with astonishing result ?dont be fooled with that,I tried fxch and found out that they doctor their price feed.They will widen the spreads by atleast 9 -16 pips but surprise surprise it doesnt happen to dominic's account,not even for once (Ive been following this account for about 1 month) .So that tells me that there are few brokers out their who actually helping this criminal out to decieve people.

His other websites are-

magicgxrobot.com
fxninja.com
ecnfxrobot.com
and few others as well

SCAM SCAM SCAM Stay away had a very similar experience with this Shark. And the MaM Managed account, They make you sign up with their IB so they get a cut via commissions as well and then wipe out your account in as little as 10 trades.. We as a community need to Shame these Brokers as well as they are obviously a part of it in a big way.

Scam

SCAM SCAM SCAM Stay away had a very similar experience with this Shark. And the MaM Managed account, They make you sign up with their IB so they get a cut via commissions as well and then wipe out your account in as little as 10 trades.. We as a community need to Shame these Brokers as well as they are obviously a part of it in a big way.

I bought this EA for $1500 on 1 Jan, 2014. It didn't make a profit at all. I asked money back. They rejected.
Stay away from them.

Back