Ecnprofx website shut down no answer

yes, regulated by the Ministry of Economic Development of New Zealand

I'm sorry to have to tell you this but Forex is NOT regulated in New Zealand.

That's why brokers who cannot get approved by a proper regulator like NFA or FSA end up setting up shop in New Zealand.

A forex broker who claims to be regulated in New Zealand is same as an unregulated broker.

the Ministry of Economic Development of New Zealand is still a organisation with a fraud department.

SFO Where do I start?

how can ecnprofx get a way with this? on every forex review site inc forexpeacarmy rates ecnprofx as a good broker and is regulated.

The FPA doesn't rate brokers. Clients who leave reviews at the FPA rate brokers. ECNProFx has only a dozen client reviews, so a few clients who were happy with them before they fell off the web could make them have a very good rating, at least until those people come back and leave followups.

Very bad news...

It is so frustrating that so many scammers found Forex as a good way for doing "business":mad:
It is even more frustrating that they find so many people to give them their money

I am really sorry for you autt86. It will be a very difficult and unfair fight. You can start with your local police and see where it gets you. You have to report it to New Zealand as well and get a legal advice from a lawyer in your Country about it.

Why did you choose to trade with them for such a huge amount of money?

Hi all,

I can confirm that ECNPROFX is scam company. We were cheated by Mr. SP CHANTHRU. I can upload email/ skype communication with Mr. Chanthru how he managed our accounts. I would like to join with other cheated clients and make law action against ECNPROFX management.

Very bad news...

It is so frustrating that so many scammers found Forex as a good way for doing "business":mad:
It is even more frustrating that they find so many people to give them their money

I am really sorry for you autt86. It will be a very difficult and unfair fight. You can start with your local police and see where it gets you. You have to report it to New Zealand as well and get a legal advice from a lawyer in your Country about it.

Why did you choose to trade with them for such a huge amount of money?

i have already sent a email to the FDR (Financial Dispute Resolution) in new zealand.

This is to confirm we are in receipt of your complaint against ECNPROFX.

I have sent your complaint onto Mr Sarigabani however in view of the fact the website is down we may not be successful with a response. I have requested a response by Thursday 3 May 2012 therefore we will be in contact with you if a response has not be forthcoming

Kind regards
Pat

Hi all,

this is answer from FSP NZ:

This email in in reply to your complaint as outlined below.

The Office of the Registrar of Financial Service Providers has reviewed the information provided below. The Registrar’s office does not have authority to negotiate disputes regarding conduct.

Please be advised that we have verified that ECNPROFX LLP are members of an approved Dispute Resolution Scheme. Under the Financial Service Providers (Registration and Dispute Resolution) Act 2008, all financial service providers providing services to the public must join a dispute resolution scheme.

To lodge a complaint about the conduct of this FSP you may contact:

Financial Dispute Resolution (the reserve scheme)

Level 9, 109 Featherston Street, Wellington 6011
Financial Dispute Resolution

I hope this can help us to solve our issues.

It doesn't sound very promising, but at least you have a starting point.
As previously mentioned, you should ask for a legal advice in your Country and ask them how to proceed against them in the Country they were registered.

IMG-20120319-WA0000.jpg

mr Chanthru !

Hi all,

this is answer from FSP NZ:

This email in in reply to your complaint as outlined below.

The Office of the Registrar of Financial Service Providers has reviewed the information provided below. The Registrar’s office does not have authority to negotiate disputes regarding conduct.

Please be advised that we have verified that ECNPROFX LLP are members of an approved Dispute Resolution Scheme. Under the Financial Service Providers (Registration and Dispute Resolution) Act 2008, all financial service providers providing services to the public must join a dispute resolution scheme.

To lodge a complaint about the conduct of this FSP you may contact:

Financial Dispute Resolution (the reserve scheme)

Level 9, 109 Featherston Street, Wellington 6011
Financial Dispute Resolution

I hope this can help us to solve our issues.

i have already contacted the FDR.

Back