1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ECNTradeFX.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. jdx

jdx Recruit

IB for ECNTradeFX

Hello,

I'm considering opening a live account with ECNTradeFX and would like to go through an Introducing Broker. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Also, I'd be interested in knowing if ECNTradeFX is affiliated with FXCM?

Thanks,

Joseph

3. saeidnetkey

saeidnetkey Recruit

I am EcntradeFx IB,,I can help you if you want to have information about this company.
    my e-mail address:saeidnetkey@yahoo.com
    in according too trade conditions and my experiens in both of fxcm and ecnradefx,I don't think there is any relation with these two firms.

4. HIB

HIB Recruit

Hello, guys! I'm considering opening a MINI live account with this broker. Everything looks positive for now. I kindly ask anyone who has got experience dealing with this broker to tell about their experience. According to the info on the UK company house website, the company was incorporated 16/06/2009 in the U.K. as a private limited company.

5. Farhad

Farhad Recruit

I did open an account with them around 10 days. Today, November 30, 2009, I wanted to get some live help, but website were gone. I sent several e-mails to different department, but all were returned with failed delivery. I am not sure if they went out of business, the platform is working, or only problem with web site. Can you help Felix. My money is stuck there.

6. jusiur

jusiur Recruit

about ECN Market

ECN Market are Marketing Agent of MB Trading, anyway they seems to be honest people.

7. rohitkat

rohitkat Recruit

Any idea about this broker. Neither online support is never available nor they reply to mails. On the website they have mentioned that withdrawals are processed with in 24 hrs and its over a week and am still waiting

: ecntradefx