economic calendar news

I see so many trader especially that based on technical analysis they prefer to avoid news especially high impact, with reason news impact often making movement being randomly

The market reaction to news isn't always random and unpredictable, but during the first few minutes there tend to be some pretty large whipsaws that can cause problems to any traders with open positions, even if afterwards the market picks a direction.

The market reaction to news isn't always random and unpredictable, but during the first few minutes there tend to be some pretty large whipsaws that can cause problems to any traders with open positions, even if afterwards the market picks a direction.

We have to see and monitor the news and the events that are coming in the markets as that will have a profound effect on the rates of the currency pairs and we should try to understand them :)

I don't trade news. Any kind of news information or news alert only cause distraction in my trading so now I've left even looking at news events so that I can easily concentrate on my technical trading.

I don't trade news. Any kind of news information or news alert only cause distraction in my trading so now I've left even looking at news events so that I can easily concentrate on my technical trading.

Trading at the times when any big news is coming into the markets can seem to be risky. So we have to make sure that we are doing our trades at times when no such news is coming into the markets :D

I wouldn't call it a distraction exactly, but if one stops trading during major news events - like I do - it can be a cause for annoyance due to lost time. That is a good reminder why patience is a virtue for any good trader.

I wouldn't call it a distraction exactly, but if one stops trading during major news events - like I do - it can be a cause for annoyance due to lost time. That is a good reminder why patience is a virtue for any good trader.

We have both the good options as well as the bad options while we are doing news based trades. This is why we have to first of all think and then decide if we are at all going to do our trades in a particular news release or not :D

Not each trader looks at economic calendar, there are traders that trade on pure technical analysis. But that doesn't take away the importance of a economic calendar. Many traders are fundamental traders that need to look these events in detail.

Not each trader looks at economic calendar, there are traders that trade on pure technical analysis. But that doesn't take away the importance of a economic calendar. Many traders are fundamental traders that need to look these events in detail.

We can do Fundamental trading only when we have the knowledge about the news that is coming and also know how it is actually going to affect the currency in which we are going to do our trades :D

But some technical trader also reading news schedule, especially news high impact like as nfp, and most of them stay away from the market if there news high impact will released, they have reason technical analysis can't work on news high impact

Even people whose trading is based entirely on technical analysis follow the economic calendar, actually, simply because it's so important to know when to avoid trading. A high impact event you don't know about can ruin your well-developed trading plan in a matter of seconds if you don't know it's coming.

Back