economic calendar news

Even people whose trading is based entirely on technical analysis follow the economic calendar, actually, simply because it's so important to know when to avoid trading. A high impact event you don't know about can ruin your well-developed trading plan in a matter of seconds if you don't know it's coming.

We have to learn and use such type of technical analysis in doing our trades that will give us income and will also help us in formulating a best trading based approach :)

News play a vital role in the fluctuation of forex market. You have to watch out for major news as they can even blow up your entire account within seconds.

News play a vital role in the fluctuation of forex market. You have to watch out for major news as they can even blow up your entire account within seconds.
Sometime rumor also giving high impact to the market, might we ever hear about brexit few month ago, which might not listed on economu calendar, but after vote final then making market move on large number pips more than 1000 pips only a hour

That is why it's a good idea to follow not just the economic calendar, but to also develop the habit of reading economic news on a regular basis in general. Even if you don't trade news it's good to be informed about fundamentals.

Trading without an economic calendar is not only hard, but even dangerous, because you could hear very volatile news and simply get thrown out of the market, so all newbies should peek into the economic calendar.

Everyone should check an economic calendar regularly, in my opinion, not just newbies. Sudden volatility would be no less of a surprise to an experienced trader if they didn't know there would be a high impact news event that day.

That's okey to follow CNBC, business insider or yahoo.finance to catch economic news, but that's also okey to use Bloomberg or Reuters, but they're not so good. However, the best way is to find a broker with economic calendar to save your time and efforts.

That's okey to follow CNBC, business insider or yahoo.finance to catch economic news, but that's also okey to use Bloomberg or Reuters, but they're not so good. However, the best way is to find a broker with economic calendar to save your time and efforts.
Bloomberg and Reuters are very powerful data and news aggregators but a bit expensive for newbie traders who don't make money from trading. Standard economic calendars are very limited in terms of market moving news.

Indeed news impact sometimes makes rapid price movement, many technical traders maybe avoid to trade during news, because often news impact not accordance with technical analysis, but if often to trades during news, not always its giving impact to the market.

Forex Peace Army (this website as you know) has a good economic calendar, so you can use it to get clear understanding what's going on market. Also, there are some things like dailyfx or fxstreet, that are also good. Honestly, almost all calendars are the same, so the best solution is to choose this one, that is most convenient. I prefer economic calendar from my broker or use this website and I don't see any point in finding other source to get economic calendar there, I think that's waste of time :)

Back