Ecoonomic calendar reader

pmgnenz

Recruit
Hi guys ..I'm new here and I was wondering if the economic calendar in fpa gives real time data and if so how could I get the released data to use in my Expert Advisor as soon as the data comes out

Hi, yes economic calendar reader gives the right amount of data. But if you really want to be the leader in this business I advise you to read all business journals and articles it will give a good insight of what is going on in different businesses around the world which are exposed to FX risk.

Trading on fundamentals is very challenging as it requires significant knowledge on local and global economics for chosen currencies that are traded. It would not be advisable for beginners to start this kind of trade without previous learning and testing of both knowledge and strategy

There are so many sources to get real-time economic calendar for trading purposes, I am alone usually looking data on forexfactory, they also giving real-time data news that released, I see some trader using their data on an expert advisor, but I don`t know how to get it

Yes, the calendar gets updated every time the new data is released. But I would be rely too much on it, at least don’t use it as a trader guide. I know it may seem to be very attractive in the beginning of your career, but I would just use it as a side tool to see general overview.

Pay attention that there are differences in indicators significance. There are few basic that are central but depending on current situation in one country sometimes some irrelevant indicator can be important at certain point of time due its indication on potential development of major indicator

Today economic calendars are presented in all brokerage companies, and on numerous independent resources. But the main thing here is not just to look through it, but also to analyze it so that you can really use it in the process.
Good luck to you all!

Hi guys ..I'm new here and I was wondering if the economic calendar in fpa gives real time data and if so how could I get the released data to use in my Expert Advisor as soon as the data comes out
Just check the events on the economic calendar, then read the relevant news about those events and see how the event will affect the instrument you are going to trade.

It is a useful tool in fundamental analysis. And I advise everyone to come here, even if you are working purely on technical analysis.

Back