• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Ecos.am

General discussions of a financial company
a17006b653d5.jpg

Today is a sad day for us here at Telegram” - this is how Pavel Durov began his message published in his telegram channel. The letter stated that the TON project was closed due to insurmountable obstacles created by US regulators.

As previously reported, Pavel Durov managed to raise more than $1.7 billion during the ICO. Among investors are large companies and businessmen from the USA, Russia, Europe and Israel. In early May, the TON team sent them a proposal for the possible return of 72% of the invested funds, but the project had not yet been closed at that time, since the final decision of the American court to ban the issuing of Gram tokens had not yet been rendered. Durov says it is paradoxical, since US authorities have banned the distribution of the cryptocurrency not only in the country, but throughout the world.

It is also interesting how the creator of TON will return the invested money. At the moment, it is known that a group of businessmen, who invested in the project, are considering the option of concluding a loan agreement with Telegram on a subsequent returning of funds. Members of the another group are going to sue the Telegram creator, because according to the founder of Tokenbox Vladimir Smerkis, who also invested in TON, almost $500 million was spent on the project, which is 28% of all funds raised during the ICO, and investors will not receive anything in return for the investment they did.

At the same time, Pavel Durov notes in his letter that residents of any other countries depend on the United States in the area of finance and technology. “The US can use its control over the dollar and the global financial system to shut down any bank or bank account in the world. It can use its control over Apple and Google to remove apps from the App Store and Google Play. So yes, it is true that other countries do not have full sovereignty over what to allow on their territory. Unfortunately, we – the 96% of the world’s population living elsewhere – are dependent on decision makers elected by the 4% living in the US.” - he said.

⚡️ “Both Gold and Bitcoin can be used as hedge against inflation, as they allow investors to preserve the actual value of their assets.”

Anna Komashko interviewed Diane Tea to find out what bitcoin and other assets have in common, and how the cryptocurrency market will change in the near future.

40b5f46de43a.jpg

Wow, great news! According to 8btc, the authorities of Sichuan, China are going to encourage miners. Why?

Chinese authorities believe that mining companies will help to not only spend the excess hydropower, but also will be able to compensate for the economic losses caused by the coronavirus pandemic.

A humid climate and a large number of hydropower resources have made Sichuan the main mining province of China. In support of the mining industry, authorities plan to accelerate the construction of a hydropower consumption park in order to take full advantage of the local territory for the cryptocurrency mining.

A small geography lesson: there are some cities such as Garze, Ya'an and Aba in Sichuan. These cities are the most popular among miners. However, they have the lowest GDP in the province. The authorities believe that supporting the mining industry would lead to employment creation, which can positively affect the economic situation in the region.

In particular, the head of government of the city of Garze said that the authorities "consider blockchain as a fundamental and strategically important technology and plan to provide maximum support to the mining companies."And this is encouraging, because it is known that earlier the Chinese authorities did not approve of mining activity. Perhaps the help of the authorities in Sichuan will help to legalize the cryptocurrency mining throughout the country.

Let us recall that a month ago, the Chinese government announced the launching of the world's first state cryptocurrency - crypto-yuan.

6b8d082d3c89.jpg

⚡️ According to American writer and entrepreneur Robert Kiyosaki, the Bitcoin price could reach $75,000 in the next three years. He believes that the growth of the first cryptocurrency may be affected by the actions of the US federal reserve system, which, according to the businessman, is not competent and kills the country's economy by its decisions.

Let us recall that recently the US House of Representatives passed a bill on a new economic stimulus package in the amount of $3 trillion, which entails unlimited issuing of funds. Kiyosaki also predicted the growth of gold and silver prices.

«Economy dying. FED incompetent. Next bailout trillions in pensions. Hope fading. Bought more gold silver Bitcoin. Gold $1700. Predict $3000 in 1 year. Silver $17. Predict $40 in 5 years. Bitcoin $9800. Predict $75000 in 3 years. Pray for the best-prepare for the worst.» - the entrepreneur wrote in his twitter.

This is not the first time the writer has spoken about Bitcoin. Some time ago, Kiyosaki said that it is necessary to invest in Bitcoin and precious metals against the backdrop of the crisis, since their emission is unlimited.

The founder of Adamant Capital, Tuur Demeester shared the similar opinion in the interview for the Messari research company this week. The economist expressed the view that BTC price will rise in the long run.

«I think a price target of like $50,000 is not insane at all... I would even say between $50,000-$100,000» - he suggested.

In his opinion, the price of the №1 cryptocurrency will grow due to the halving, which took place on May 11 and the US Federal Reserve policy.

fead0cb2cf07.jpg

Last week we started telling you about our employees and we are not going to stop! Another hero of “ECOS inside” is Kirill Mishanin, the Head of Sales Department at ECOS.

About the achievements

In 2004, I attended a six-month fellowship programme on SQL databases at the Citi Group and received a certificate of completion of business negotiation training courses at the University of North Florida, Jacksonville, USA.

In 2009, I received the "GM award for outstanding employee" at Lenovo for 3 years of successful business development and marketing.

In 2016, I founded an crypto advertising agency in the United States.

Before ECOS

I have 10 years of work experience at international IT companies, I was responsible for business development and marketing in Russia and the CIS.

I have been playing an active role in the crypto community life since 2016. Also, I am a crypto trader and investor. I have an experience of the ICO projects promotion on YouTube, in which I have entered into a technical partnership with top IT companies (IBM, Oracle, Alibaba, Lenovo) for the “Credits” startup (raised $ 20 million at the ICO)

About ECOS

I am the Head of Sales and Business Development at ECOS. I manage a strong team of international experts from America, Switzerland, Italy, India, the Philippines and Africa. I am responsible for negotiations with investors and residents of the Free Economic Zone in Armenia, also sometimes I speak at online events. I plan on achieving a monthly turnover level of $1 million by the end of 2020 for the company.

Personal fact

I have a travel vlog on YouTube. I used to live in America, Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand.

About the favorite place

Stolby Nature Sanctuary (Krasnoyarsk), Arkhyz (Caucasus) and Red Rock Canyon in Nevada.

6b8d082d3c89.jpg

⚡ According to American writer and entrepreneur Robert Kiyosaki, the Bitcoin price could reach $75,000 in the next three years. He believes that the growth of the first cryptocurrency may be affected by the actions of the US federal reserve system, which, according to the businessman, is not competent and kills the country's economy by its decisions.

Let us recall that recently the US House of Representatives passed a bill on a new economic stimulus package in the amount of $3 trillion, which entails unlimited issuing of funds. Kiyosaki also predicted the growth of gold and silver prices.

«Economy dying. FED incompetent. Next bailout trillions in pensions. Hope fading. Bought more gold silver Bitcoin. Gold $1700. Predict $3000 in 1 year. Silver $17. Predict $40 in 5 years. Bitcoin $9800. Predict $75000 in 3 years. Pray for the best-prepare for the worst.» - the entrepreneur wrote in his twitter.

This is not the first time the writer has spoken about Bitcoin. Some time ago, Kiyosaki said that it is necessary to invest in Bitcoin and precious metals against the backdrop of the crisis, since their emission is unlimited.

The founder of Adamant Capital, Tuur Demeester shared the similar opinion in the interview for the Messari research company this week. The economist expressed the view that BTC price will rise in the long run.

«I think a price target of like $50,000 is not insane at all... I would even say between $50,000-$100,000» - he suggested.

In his opinion, the price of the №1 cryptocurrency will grow due to the halving, which took place on May 11 and the US Federal Reserve policy.
Loving the projections and endorsements on BTC my personal option it will be at 50k

9d2325509af8.jpg

We are receiving a lot of questions about how to calculate your cloud mining contract, and what does the Risk Appetite indicator mean. It’s time to tell you more about it.

Low risk (Daily maintenance fee - 0$)

Choose this option if you think that the Bitcoin exchange rate may be unstable, but you still believe in the cryptocurrency. If you do not want to take any risks (associated, for example, with a drop of its value) and ready to mine as much as the purchased contract with a prepaid service fee allows, this solution is for you!

Middle risk (Daily maintenance fee - 0.03$)

If you are sure that Bitcoin will show its growth further, despite short depreciations, choose this option. This tariff makes it possible to increase your income in case of a stable situation and a slight growth in its rate.

High risk (Daily maintenance fee - 0.054$)

If you believe that Bitcoin will grow – there may be some volatility, but over a longer period of time the growth will be stable, pick this option. These contracts provide the possibility to increase the profit significantly compared to low risk contracts based on stable market conditions, BTC growth and due to more terahash power in contracts.

To the Moon (Daily maintenance fee - 0.08$)

This option is for those, who believe in BTC significant growth and want to earn from it. Just keep in mind that you’ll need to pay the higher service fee and with low BTC rate the contract may have negative profits, however in case of significant growth you’ll get much more profit due to more hash power in my contracts. These contracts are the most risky ones however most profitable in case of BTC growth.

3b0be49fd627.jpg

Is BitMEX in trouble again?

Last week, it became known that the head of the BitMEX crypto exchange Arthur Hayes was sued again. This time he is suspected in serious crimes: according to representatives of the BMA LLC company, which initiated the trial, BitMEX was deliberately created for the organization of “a myriad of illegal activities”. Hayes and other company executives are accused of electronic fraud, market manipulation, money laundering and racketeering (!).

It is the second big lawsuit in six months for the co-founder of BitMEX. In December 2019, the early investors of the exchange filed a lawsuit against the exchange for $300 million, and last week they increased the amount of the claim to $540 million! They argue that they invested $30000 in Hayes’ company in 2015. The head of BitMEX took the money, and had to provide the investors with 0.5% of the authorized capital of the company, but something went wrong.

And meanwhile, strange things happen with the exchange itself: last week the bitcoin rate there fell to zero, after which the trading was stopped and BitMEX went offline. But it is worth noting that technical malfunctions have become commonplace for Hayes’ company. In March, the cryptoexchange turned off several times.

By the way, nothing goes wrong with ECOS and everything works fine! Invest in Bitcoin mining with us now, before the rate of the №1 cryptocurrency skyrockets - then it will be too late

06dae5ed2b92.jpg

Still thinking about where to invest? Read what one of our clients Andrei K. is talking about, and you will learn more about new investment opportunities.

Why do you invest in cryptocurrencies and mining?

First of all, i see this as an insurance against a job loss. It is difficult to find adequate solutions on the market which can insure these risks. In addition, individuals are prohibited (or it is at least uncomfortable) from owning gold (except the investment coins and special accounts). This is unfair, bearing in mind the inflation, caused by printing of a large amount of paper money which is not secured by gold. Therefore, digital gold with a well-thought-out circulation mechanism and unlimited emission allows us to state our disagreement, vote against the injustice and the violation of the property rights of ordinary citizens who regularly lose their savings due to the inefficiency of central banks and governments.

Why did you choose the ECOS service?

It is very convenient to work with the ECOS platform, everything is clear and understandable. ECOS support is available 24/7, this creates confidence in the further development of the project.

Are you satisfied with the service and what are your wishes for its improvement?

I am satisfied with the service! It will be great if the team will provide the opportunity to pay cloud mining service fees with a credit card. This will help to pay less interest to banks and invest more in the future.

Back