• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Ecos.am

General discussions of a financial company
961e3c4a9484.jpg

Do you recognize yourself on the picture?

We offer you not to be that kind anymore, but join the company of Erik Finman, Jered Kenna, Yifu Gow, Fitz Hall and Eliza Dadiani. Do you know what all of them have in common?

Besides the fact that they all earned millions on crypto mining, they are united by an endless faith in Bitcoin. They invested in cryptocurrency mining at a time when BTC was not worth anything, and many people called such investments idiotic.

The price for one Bitcoin today is a little less than $10,000 - and it's still not enough! According to many experts (including Bloomberg analysts), the cryptocurrency is still underestimated and its price could skyrocket. Why? It's simple: the economies of many countries are hit by the crisis, the USA authorities continues putting money in its the budget and prints new dollars, which leads to inflation and depreciation of the world's main reserve currency - in such circumstances, many people begin to look for alternative ways for saving and increasing money.

People start looking at Bitcoin. As a result, demand for it is growing, and the number of coins available for purchase is decreasing every day, because those miners who used outdated equipment are forced to leave the network after halving. Growth in demand + drop in supply = growth in value. The more expensive Bitcoin is, the more miners earn. And the more miners earn, the more expensive the equipment.

Now it’s funny to remember, but a couple of years ago it was really hard to find the Antminer S9, which is no good to anyone now, and the cost of the device flew to the moon along with the cryptocurrency rate. If the story repeats itself (and we are sure that it will happen), then those devices that can be called profitable and affordable today (for example, Antminer T17 and S19) will bring a lot more money, grow in price and it will be impossible to buy them.

Now, when the market is at the beginning of a growth cycle, everyone has the perfect opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency mining. Despite this, most people will miss this opportunity anyway. Do you want to be one of them? Join us, if you don’t!

Actually, I also do not have money to buy ASICs, but I still bought a contract. Quarantine made me think about extra income.

What contract did you stop at? By the way, as I understand, many people buy new contracts without a service charge.

No, I bought a high-risk contract for 620 days 34 TH / s. It seemed to me the most profitable because the daily profit is half more than the service charge.

⚡️There is a new interview on our YouTube channel!

Jasmine Leeuw has interviewed Business development Manager at Crypto Valley Association Sheraz Ahmed to gain more in-depth insight strategies being developed in the social and economic integration of Bitcoin and blockchain.

Enjoy ✌️

Back