• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Ecos.am

General discussions of a financial company
I didn’t withdraw, although the amount for the minimum withdrawal has been accumulating for a long time, but for now I’m looking at the dynamics of charges.

f3bebe3663b4.jpg

Meteoric bitcoin growth awakened mainstream interest in the original cryptocurrency in 2017. But the rise in interest has not been without consequences. One of the downsides of new investors entering the market is the increase in scams, frauds, and stories of retail investors who lose their coins to shady ventures. Nowadays in the cloud mining market there are quite many scammers that sometimes don't have hardware by their side. That's why they can put the black shadow upon the whole crypto mining branch. Probably the greatest risk is associated with Bitcoin cloud mining. Sometimes the service provider looks legitimate, but in fact it is not. Most Bitcoin cloud mining companies will offer you to look at photos of their mining farms, which, of course, may be quite real, but may not be.

Good example of unfair business practice is Flymining, which is now selling its actives for 3.2 BTC. The company seemed ambitious and honest, but over time it lost its credibility and began to let down its customers.

“We sell, because it did not work out to untwist something big.” - the message says. So... it turns out that FlyMining finds it a good enough reason to frame clients.

Such mining platforms are the real problem and the main important is to find reliable ones. We all know that scammers have the definite features: supercheap prices, lots of advertisement, the lack of information on the facilities location.

ECOS is one of the largest mining companies with a the real infrastructure. Why should you believe us?

✅We are on the market since 2017
✅We have real reviews of real customers
✅Our activity has a governmental support
✅We are ready to help you 24/7
✅ ECOS is the operator of the Free Economic Zone in Armenia

Stay away from scams and cooperate with companies you trust the most!

bf26f1164787.jpg

Yesterday, one of our customers purchased a cloud mining contract worth over $17000! Are you still in doubt? Join ECOS to earn on Bitcoin growth!

69fc5411e45a.jpg

It seems that many of you liked our article about the best crypto podcasts! Today we will tell you about twitter accounts that you just need to follow now to keep abreast of all the events taking place in the world of blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

FPA Forums Team Note: Company discussion threads may be used for company announcements, but are not for clickbait teasers.

⚡️There is a new interview with the founder, chairman and CEO at MediaShares Gene Massey on our YouTube channel! Let's go watch it

It's time to talk about CryptoYuan. Now it looks like a tool to control. Or not?

What do you think?

FPA Forums Team Note: Company discussion threads may be used for company announcements, but are not for clickbait teasers.

✈️ Saul Tarazona - a blockchain, cryptocurrency expert, philanthropist and aeronautical engineer. He has 13 years of extensive experience in STO fundraising with governmental organisations in the integration of innovative technology and tomorrow Saul will "land" on our YouTube channel!

We’ve prepared an interesting interview in which Saul will tell about:

➡️ Where to invest in 2020
➡️ How to guarantee the value of tokens
➡️ How to develop a coronavirus vaccine

See you on our YouTube channel, don’t forget to subscribe

Have you been waiting? You got it!

We are pleased to publish an interview with blockchain expert Saul Tarazona! Click on the link below to know what to do with money, where to invest in 2020 and why bitcoin will grow

Enjoy

July has already become a month of records for bitcoin. On July 6, the network’s hashrate reached values in 12З,4 EH/s. What does it mean?

♂️ Hashrate is an indicator of how many calculating power miners use to process transactions. A high level of hashrate says that miners believe in profitability, and at the same time, their activity strengthens the network.

But ❗️ This is not all the heights that bitcoin has reached this month.
For example, the value of Hourly New Addresses reached a two-year maximum. Indicators close to current were when the first cryptocurrency reached a historical maximum of $20,000. Also, during this time, the number of Daily Active Addresses almost tripled, from 423,000 to 1.08 million

More and more people have begun to believe in Bitcoin. Join them via the link

357a684503c3.jpg

Today in our column “ECOS inside” we will tell you about the person responsible for sales and business development both in Russia and abroad, Maxim Skvortsov! A short story about working in the civil service, ECOS and the $250000 deal from Maxim

Before ECOS
Until 2017, I worked in the state civil service, but even at that time I was interested in the topics of blockchain, mining and cryptocurrencies. Therefore, I began to study everything related to this. Assessing the prospects, I’ve decided to connect my future activities with this area.

In 2017, I got a job at an IT company engaged in the sales of mining equipment and its hosting. This company worked closely with Bitfury, Exscudo and OLDI.

About ECOS
At ECOS, I am responsible for sales and business development not only in Russia, but also in the international arena. Most of all I like our team. We pay attention for every little thing and each of us is a perfectionist. Perhaps that is why we achieve our goals.

The fact about myself
I used to play soccer professionally. This experience helps me strive for the best and achieve victories. By the way, once I closed a deal for $250,000

Back