• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Ecos.am

General discussions of a financial company
✌You missed it again. That's why we’ve decided to create a weekly column “Best Content of the Week”, in which we will select the most interesting crypto-related materials.

Enjoy!

FPA Forums Team Note: Company discussion threads may be used for company announcements, but are not for clickbait teasers.

Choose your price for Bitmain AntminerT17!

Follow us on twitter
Starting price 730$
Decrease it
Bid step 10$
One user - max 3 bids
Say “Buy” to get the ASIC for the last bid price
Starts at: 16.07 at 1 pm GMT

bff4cb74ee41.jpg

We are starting to publish the materials about the history of mining in different countries! China is the capital of mining. Let's start with this one

FPA Forums Team Note: Company discussion threads may be used for company announcements, but are not for clickbait teasers.

82fba391aa9d.jpg

ECOS is responsible for the operation of the free economic zone and here we think that the older cognac is the better it is. Perhaps the same applies to our interview with Lauren Feld

We’ve recorded it more than a month ago, but prepared it just now. And tomorrow we will publish this on our YouTube channel! So follow us and try the most “aged” interview

Individual videos may be added to posts using Media tags.

In what sense is the dynamics of charges? Do you want to understand how regularly profit accruals are going on?

Yeah. So far, I'm looking at how the personal account displays the accruals, right or wrong, and in general at what speed the accruals go. Well, the second point, of course, is the course, when it went up to 10K I still did not have enough profit, and with the current course I am in no hurry to do this.

Yes, it’s a shame that we didn’t have time to change, but this is always the case, you need to wait for a good moment.

9617360ef012.jpg

If you woke up with the question “Why has bitcoin grown?” and you have no answer, we are here to explain why that've happened

Last edited by a moderator:
I was not particularly upset about the decline in the bitcoin rate, as I expect the rate to rise even more. I would not change at a rate of 10K.

6931e4556771.jpg

Some ECOS news updates:

☁️ Now we are mining with Antminer S19 110 TH, and thus we have an updated calculator, where all contracts are generated and are recalculated automatically - the contract rates are growing automatically right after the BTC rate growth!

Thus don't waste your time, take part in ECOS auction, get new profitable contracts until the rates are increased!

✅ Now every contract that takes part in the auction can be found in the calculator on the web site

Back