• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem edc.beerax.com, new Tinder scam!

I am having an issue with a company
I was scammed by Beerax too. I met a girl from Japan in Tinder, her telephone number is from Hong Kong.

Haruka is her name: +852 5210 5480

She insisted on deposit money in Beerax and she said me that I had to get a bank loan of $5.000. I didn’t do it but I deposited $600.

Although is useful to expose those "girls" pictures, most likely the people behind it are not them. So, what we are dealing are the same crooks that opened different fake companies to scam people. I'm surprised so many people fall for edc.beerax.com

Please REPORT ALL SCAMS to your local authority, banks and to the authority where your money was sent to
Hong Kong: https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/contact.html
Hong Kong SFC: HK SFC Online Complaint Form
Singapore: https://www.police.gov.sg/I-Witness
Taiwan: https://english.police.gov.taipei/cp.aspx?n=4C927E8874B0DDE8
China: http://cyberpolice.mps.gov.cn/ but need someone who reads Chinese to navigate

Usually all these websites are register using GoDaddy so, please report it here too: abuse@godaddy.com

HOW TO COMPLAIN TO THE REGULATORS MANUAL

It’s EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that everyone affected come forward in order to defeat this type of organization. Put them all behind bars where they belong.

company offering forex, gold, financial trading product require to obtain license from financial regulator, the license can be cross check with financial authority website. if broker company operate without verifiable license number, most likely it is fake trading, and your trade doesnt pass to the real market exchange. the money is gone for good as soon as you send the deposit

Hahahahahh guuuuys.. So let me explain my situation. Im meet a girl on tinder, she told me she is from china and now she is in zurich near to my home town, where i live. After a while we started texting on whatsapp, her number is Malaysian +60... After 3 weeks chatting she is telling me now to download an app called "mate global".. She is telling me, due her work she wont have time to manage here trading account and she want to give me her account and password so i can manage her BTC.. I was like lol.. I download the app "mate global" and after i checked the terms and policies, i found the owner beerax or edc.beerax.com whatever.. I googled it and then i found you guys. Now im sure she is just a scam :D

Hahahahahh guuuuys.. So let me explain my situation. Im meet a girl on tinder, she told me she is from china and now she is in zurich near to my home town, where i live. After a while we started texting on whatsapp, her number is Malaysian +60... After 3 weeks chatting she is telling me now to download an app called "mate global".. She is telling me, due her work she wont have time to manage here trading account and she want to give me her account and password so i can manage her BTC.. I was like lol.. I download the app "mate global" and after i checked the terms and policies, i found the owner beerax or edc.beerax.com whatever.. I googled it and then i found you guys. Now im sure she is just a scam :D

Good for you buddy. This means it works when victims come forward and tell this story. Glad that you outed "her"

hi ! i had the exact same story in France.. the girl gave her account to trade for some days, i had to send to the same app the orders received from an analyst called KevinUs, after several good transactions this man proposed me to became his student, the girl wanted me to trade with her to and open a deposit on my future account... i refused of course.. it's real scam .. app : Mateglobal
name : Lucy
her number : +60 11-1237 6924

There is a common theme in a lot of the FPA threads where the girl is always mysteriously living near the town of the person they are trolling but only recently moved there from an Asian country. Glad you did not lose any money and you can report the scam to the Securities and Futures Commission in your country. The website IP is 103.224.212.220 and there other websites that appear to be using the same IP!

1611275075649.png

1611275428789.png

Sorry to hear that folk got scammed by the Beerax case.
Just wanted to add that it appears the same team have started a new scam that hasn't really been reported on yet (from what I've seen).

The new name is RPRO - rodkpro.com/#/home - with a lot of the user agreement documents referring to RPROcoin which was likely another scam prior to the current one too.

This current scam I spotted through a dubious telegram group with lots of fake accounts acting like brand supporters giving false testimonials and dodgy screenshots of profit. I noticed that on the rodkpro (RPO) website there was a chunk of Beerax information clumsily left in (further exposing this as another scam).

In the RPRO User registration agreement (you can enter a false email to the sign up, then just click on the terms, no need to actually give them info) there are sections such as:

" 1. Dispute notice: Please contact Beerax first!

RPROcoin wants to resolve your problem without resorting to formal legal proceedings.

Before lodging a claim, you agree to contact RPROcoin at Edc.beerax.com to attempt to resolve the dispute informally. "

I've submitted a report to the FCA, and shared some scam info to 'Which?'. Also notified the Huobi Group team as RPO seem to have cloned their website design/offerings to a large extent—hoped they'd have the lawers in their team to help get the website taken down fast.

Bit of digging reveals that a lot of the fake screenshots and video content they use is saved in Chinese, which might give a clue to where the money from Beerax has ended up, albeit not too much to go on.

Back