Edgar International A Scam?

andykk

Recruit
I have made investment in forex via Edgar International thru an agent in Kota Kinabalu. However, owing to some rumours I made withdrawals of about USD30K 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately till todate , have yet to receive payment. My friends also made similar big sum a week ago but hv yet to receive payment.

Under normal circumtance, should have rcvd payment within 3-5 wrkg days. Can I lodge a police report on the so-called agent in Kota Kinabalu whom received my money with acknowledgement form?

Something went very wrong with Edgar International Forex..

AndyKK

I doubt the police would do much. You're better off calling the regulatory agency for the country in question.

On the contact us page of the Edgar international site they have a New Zealand address. You could try contacting the New Zealand Securites Commision Securities Commission.

Otherwise if they are based on Kota Kinabalu you could contact the Securities Commission Malaysia Securities Commission Malaysia.

If you get your money back I suggest you sign up with a different broker. Try a broker based in US, UK, Canada, Australia, or Switzerland.

I have made investment in forex via Edgar International thru an agent in Kota Kinabalu. However, owing to some rumours I made withdrawals of about USD30K 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately till todate , have yet to receive payment. My friends also made similar big sum a week ago but hv yet to receive payment.

Under normal circumtance, should have rcvd payment within 3-5 wrkg days. Can I lodge a police report on the so-called agent in Kota Kinabalu whom received my money with acknowledgement form?

Something went very wrong with Edgar International Forex..

AndyKK

Hi AndyKK

I am not sure if the police can help you. However there is a heated topic on Edgar International on babypips forum.
forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/35215-edgar-international.html
Maybe you can find some answers there. All the best.

Thanks for the advice...Nonetheless, I m pleased to inform that eventually the money is back despite some delay. It was never like this before n I m really perplexed what really transpired recently..

All the best to d mgmt team of Edgar and wish they could be more efficient and overall adminstrative would be improvised.

shame

ya.. what a shame. when there was a bit delay, people want to report police, when people withdrawing money smoothly, and the trader making fruitful return and profit, no compliments or showing their appreciation on the website at all. Human being... :unhappy:

Back