• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss EdPonsi.com (was fxeducator.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Is this EA exist?

Hello,

Does anyone familiar with Ed Ponsi's FXEd strategy? He wrote about it in his book called FOREX PATTERNS & PROBABILITIES. To be exact the strategy starts at the page of 99. Did anyone already make an EA of it? It is a very good strategy and can be adjusted in many aspects.

Regards,

It's times like this that I wish I knew how to write MQL code.

If the strategy is exactly mechanical and works off of common indicators, it shouldn't be too hard to create an EA. Have you asked FxEducator support? They might be aware of the strat being coded into an EA.

It's times like this that I wish I knew how to write MQL code.

If the strategy is exactly mechanical and works off of common indicators, it shouldn't be too hard to create an EA. Have you asked FxEducator support? They might be aware of the strat being coded into an EA.

No I didn't, I was hoping that somebody already coded it. I don't think it is difficult. I totally agree wish you on I wish I knew how to write MQL code. :)

Regards,

Back