Education Video. EUR/USD Trade Enter example December 08, 2010

I cannot see any prices on the charts like you normally would. I tried to expand the screen but that didn't help. Can others see price? thx

I cannot see any prices on the charts like you normally would. I tried to expand the screen but that didn't help. Can others see price? thx

Yeah sometimes it played off centre, I closed window and then replayed. Or download with my link above and drag and drop into web browser. In this day and age you'd think computer programs would be perfect, but they are still made by humans I guess ... ha ha.

Thank you Deanz!

Now that is planning a trade, lovely to watch Sive.

People who can't watch it........ do something so you can.

Here is the URL to maybe get someone to save it for you:

images.forexpeacearmy.com/Weekly/EUR_USD_Enter_Example_08_12_10.swf

Deanz, thank you for that URL, it saved the day for me, as is the case with other members, I could not get the video to work, but as soon as I pasted the URL everything came together. I am not sure where you got the URL, but would appreciate it if you see the guys are having difficulty, to post a URL for us to follow.

I am travailing in Asia, and the internet using a toggle leaves a lot to be desired, and just add's to the frustration of not being able to see Sive's video.

So thank you Deanz, for that URL.:)

Deanz, thank you for that URL, it saved the day for me, as is the case with other members, I could not get the video to work, but as soon as I pasted the URL everything came together. I am not sure where you got the URL, but would appreciate it if you see the guys are having difficulty, to post a URL for us to follow.

I am travailing in Asia, and the internet using a toggle leaves a lot to be desired, and just add's to the frustration of not being able to see Sive's video.

So thank you Deanz, for that URL.:)

You are welcome :)

I use a free downloader program called Orbit which has another program inside it called Grab++ and when you play the video a strange URL shows in Grab++ which you can work out the true URL from, or you can just let it download it for you which is easier, and Grab++ can not see the file in Firefox I have to use Explorer. The crap you have to learn just to save stuff blows me away but that video was a treasure I just had to save.... ha ha.

ABC pattern drawing on MT4 platform

Hi Sive,

Thanks for your educational trade video.

Just one question – seems to be there is a suitable tool build in MT4 platform, allowing you to draw automatically ABC (ext or …..). Is that correct?

And one more - where is the link for the records of your trades on the demo account?

Have a nice weekend!

ALF

Hi Sive,

Thanks for your educational trade video.

Just one question – seems to be there is a suitable tool build in MT4 platform, allowing you to draw automatically ABC (ext or …..). Is that correct?

And one more - where is the link for the records of your trades on the demo account?

Have a nice weekend!

ALF

Hi ALF,
Yes this is Fibonacci expansion tool.
Concerning demo, personally I do not control this issue. There is some link above the page. I traded the demo as often as I can for about a year, looks like I even had made some profit there :)
But now this demo stopped, and to be honest, I very rare have a free time for it currently.

Respected sir,
I will really appreciated your work.My small request sir i cant understand your video please give as text format it will be more useful to me and other people.

Hello Vijayakumar,
We can share trading information if you are interested, as we belongs to TN.
Thank you in advance.:)

Back