education

dwayne1015

Private
Hi everyone I am very thankful for this site. However I'm a little overwhelmed when I start to sift thoough the reviews for trading education and systems. A lot of these sites with 5 stars only have 1revie and seem to have the same sales pitch. How can you find legitimate trading education and systems. I learn alot from this site but still feel like there is alot of crap out there. I'm not looking for the magic just good fundamental education so that I can start to formulate my own trading plans based on logic. HELP are there any books that are not written buy someone selling something.

Thank you for the tip actually i had seen that when i first started looking at FPA and had forgotten about it, I'll get started today. It just seems that most of the people selling education and systems are making more money selling their stuff instead of trading.

A lot of them aren't traders. Quite a few of those "super systems" you can buy are just recycled free systems pulled out of forums or EAs bought from a coder who sells them cheaply.

Telling who's real and who isn't is one of the challenges. That's another reason I recommend starting with free stuff.

If you haven't already then check out the BabyPips School, it's free and can teach you a vast amount about Forex and trading.

Educators who are traders who are making money:
1.Sive Morten here at FPA - free
2. Captain Curency at his own website - free
3. James 16 group - much is free but now his service costs some but worth it.
4. Sam Seiden - pay a lot but much is free
5. DaytradingForexLive.com - much is free
6. NanningBob and Steve Hopwood- free
7. Hector Trading - free

Which is right? They all are. They are all successful. Which is right for you is up to you.

Educators who are traders who are making money:
1.Sive Morten here at FPA - free
2. Captain Curency at his own website - free
3. James 16 group - much is free but now his service costs some but worth it.
4. Sam Seiden - pay a lot but much is free
5. DaytradingForexLive.com - much is free
6. NanningBob and Steve Hopwood- free
7. Hector Trading - free

Which is right? They all are. They are all successful. Which is right for you is up to you.

Totally agree. I know and follow everyone mentioned here

Back