Education

Been browsing the forum after a lay off whilst learning FX. The one place I found really useful was Baby Pips school of pipsology. This site is FREE and I really wish I had found this site a long time ago instead of buying some expensive (and ultimately uselsss) e-books from "expert traders".

I have also found FPA invaluable too. I have been very tempted with all the guff from slick ads saying you can trade FX with no experience and still make gazillions of dollars BUT only if you buy their "system" and platform that will trade for you on total auto pilot. If it was that easy everyone would be millionaires and the fx markets would cease to exist.

Also take a look around Forex4noobs and d/load the free e-book. Worth a read as it IS free afterall. I would say take your time but a year is a little too much perhaps cut that down to around the next 4 monthes and then get a few demo accounts and practise what you have learnt and when your making profits in two months from your opening then you can think about opening a live account with a minimum $1000. Don't fall for the "trade with only $250 merchants.

Good luck and hope to see you here in the future

dont forget Broker choice

All good advice Trenton. Also when deciding to go live-consider Broker choice(very important!) This single choice(after many poor Brokers) has helped turn my trading into my living. (along with making EVERY rookie mistake known and then making them another 2-3 times before finally "getting" it).Good luck!:D

Back