Effortwe Global Scam

I am being scammed by them as well. They took 30k USD and I can't get anything back. Is there anything we can do??

if you transferred those money with a bank, work with them and see if they can help you retrieve it. File police report and also let all the official authorities from different department know about this matter.
Be a hardcore activist, talk to people in power regarding this matter and bring those dumps down when you can.

I have been scammed by effortwe365 (effort we global limited). I have lost a lot of money with the same procedure.
I want to sue them but I don’t have many information about them.
In my case was one guy called Zhao Yi from the number: +852 5379 7139.

I need information about the company. Please can anyone contact me.

Effortwe is a known scam company, please see the threads below.

Last edited:
I have been scammed by effortwe365 (effort we global limited). I have lost a lot of money with the same procedure.

Be careful when you are pleading for help like this as a lot of the so call "recovery room" will come to you and promise you to get your money back. Do not pay for anyone to help the case.

Reporting to authorities and to your bank if you transferred your money through a bank, they are all free.

Be careful when you are pleading for help like this as a lot of the so call "recovery room" will come to you and promise you to get your money back. Do not pay for anyone to help the case.

Reporting to authorities and to your bank if you transferred your money through a bank, they are all free.
Thank you. I will not pay anything. I am searching for help from other people in the same situation and see what we can do together.

Here is their website: effortwe365.com

Anybody know how to deal with this situation?
I am trying to deal with this scam. I sue them to the justice in my country. I suggest that everybody here do the same in each country.

Where are you from? I am from Spain

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back