Effortwe Global Scam

LRichard91

Recruit
Has anyone here traded through this platform? Effortwe Global.
They are scammed and I lost some money with it

I know they are registered in UK (but i think they base in Hongkong)

How can I report them?

Has anyone here traded through this platform? Effortwe Global.
They are scammed and I lost some money with it

I know they are registered in UK (but i think they base in Hongkong)

How can I report them?
How and when you deposit the money?

I deposit through customer service in USDT.

At first, i still can withdraw money from it so I have no problem. But after I reach 50k balance (22k deposit) I could not withdraw it unless I top up the 12.4k (30%) balance as a tax

Hello, you need to recharge to your personal trading account through normal recharge payment (12466.22USDT). The system will deduct personal income tax from your account balance, which can be completed as personal income tax and pay money for you. I wish you a happy life.

Then I know I got scammed

This is what they claim at first actually:

Hello, thank you for your patience, approved by the Banking Supervision Financial Center that you need to submit your valid account ID card verification and pay 25% (12466.22USDT) of the account balance as personal income tax for verification before June 24, 2021. After submission, the Financial Banking Supervision Center will verify that it opens the green channel for you, and then you can handle the payment business.

Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19070/Effortwe365.com and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

i have not recharged more since it's very suspicious. Going here to find anyone have use this platform?
Hi I have a similar issue with them. I discovered that I could not withdraw today as I decided I no longer wanted to continue trading. They let me withdraw a very small amount before so I was reassured.

But now they ask me for USD20K recharge to have access to withdrawal without restrictions because of some shady reason. I am interested to find out if you found a solution.

I contacted a fund recovery company and it seems even more fishy. The guy who works there told me about a blockchain wallet that recovers the sent amount from the deepweb with few dollars every day and that needs more transaction history (so more funds put in the wallet) to recover more. Probably another scam.

Can the authorities do something about it or personal banks ?

Hi I have a similar issue with them. I discovered that I could not withdraw today as I decided I no longer wanted to continue trading. They let me withdraw a very small amount before so I was reassured.

But now they ask me for USD20K recharge to have access to withdrawal without restrictions because of some shady reason. I am interested to find out if you found a solution.

I contacted a fund recovery company and it seems even more fishy. The guy who works there told me about a blockchain wallet that recovers the sent amount from the deepweb with few dollars every day and that needs more transaction history (so more funds put in the wallet) to recover more. Probably another scam.

Can the authorities do something about it or personal banks ?
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back