Effortwe Global Scam

Hi I have a similar issue with them. I discovered that I could not withdraw today as I decided I no longer wanted to continue trading. They let me withdraw a very small amount before so I was reassured.

But now they ask me for USD20K recharge to have access to withdrawal without restrictions because of some shady reason. I am interested to find out if you found a solution.

I contacted a fund recovery company and it seems even more fishy. The guy who works there told me about a blockchain wallet that recovers the sent amount from the deepweb with few dollars every day and that needs more transaction history (so more funds put in the wallet) to recover more. Probably another scam.

Can the authorities do something about it or personal banks ?
No, you should not keep recharging since they shall not let you withdraw all of your money.
After you recharge, they will keep asking for more fees until you drain out.

They use USDT so no you cannot do anything much.

The best thing we can do is fill the scam reporting form and hope for the best

Same situation here, when my account balance reaches 11k and try to withdraw, the customer service said to pay 32% personal income tax first before the withdrawal process will resume. They gave me time until June 30, 2021. How can I get the money back from it?
No, you should not keep recharging since they shall not let you withdraw all of your money.
After you recharge, they will keep asking for more fees until you drain out.

They use USDT so no you cannot do anything much.

The best thing we can do is fill the scam reporting form and hope for the

What is his name.. What is the name of the scammer?
The bosses name is Li Wen Zhang, see below.

1625607567491.png

I am being scammed by them as well. They took 30k USD and I can't get anything back. Is there anything we can do??
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back