Eightcap have not paid our IB commissions now for 3 months

UK company records show that craig merchant is director, secretery and sole shareholder of quantum fx.
Linkedin shows Craig Merchant is director and founder of Merchantfx.
So is linkedin or the uk government doing the slander???
Merchantfx is not regulated by asic, gleneagle is and they give u authorisation. Stop making false statements about asic regulation.

what as this got to do with anything my ib agreement is not under merchantfx or quantumfx

what as this got to do with anything my ib agreement is not under merchantfx or quantumfx
The IB agreement up uploaded has al sections blanked out. Those agreements can be downloaded from any brokers website.

You saying Craig Merchant as director of quantum fx has a signed IB agreement with Eightcap that director of eightcap has also signed?

Only point i have been making is Craig Merchant is a con artist and he is a director of both quantumfx and merchantfx.

UK company records show that craig merchant is director, secretery and sole shareholder of quantum fx.
Linkedin shows Craig Merchant is director and founder of Merchantfx.
So is linkedin or the uk government doing the slander???
Merchantfx is not regulated by asic, gleneagle is and they give u authorisation. Stop making false statements about asic regulation.

FOREX PEACE ARMY NEED TO STEP IN AND TAKE CONTROL OF EIGHTCAP THE MARKET RIGGING CHEATING BROKER

FOREX PEACE ARMY NEED TO STEP IN AND TAKE CONTROL OF EIGHTCAP THE MARKET RIGGING CHEATING BROKER

The last time I checked, taking control of brokers was not within the abilities of the FPA.

I would like for every user on both the Quantum side and the Eightcap side of this thread to reveal their relationships to each other. If anyone declines to do this, I'm going to start mentioning some interesting coincidences in IPs and let readers draw their own conclusions. I'll give all of you until Monday morning.

An introducing broker of Eightcap Pty Ltd see attachments since 28.04.2017 under pinewood all clients were signed up under link which i can provide its those clients who i receive rebates on which have not been paid as per the agreement between pinewood and eightcap.

what business's i working with such as quantumfx as nothing to do with eightcap do they disclose all their introducing brokers and partnerships NO

But as its very clear from this thread we were introduced to eightcap by craig merchant and we will follow him on to his new venture merchantfx when their mt4 platform is ready

Attachments

• 14-01-2019-04-04-23.png
    14-01-2019-04-04-23.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 1
I see my warning was ignored.

QuantumFX.co.uk and MerchantFX both used 2001:8000:14c1:6500:35a2:e85a:e426:ed4
QuantumFX.co.uk and andybax both used 2001:8000:14c1:6500:50f1:bf40:79ef:5f86

QuantumFX.co.uk and Muzza show at least one IP4 address beginning with 1.152.108. This may be coincidence, since they appear to be on opposite sides and the IPs don't match exactly.

Back