Eightcap Hold My Money

My name is: Nguyen Chau Tuan Duy and I opened Eightcap MT4: 400982
My Account Status:
- Subtract all my profits.
- Clear all My Transaction History.
- Don't settle my withdrawal order, Don't let me withdraw money.
I have trusted and deposited $ 1000 and traded, after a very difficult time to get their own profit.
On a clear day I received word that I was in breach of the Customer Agreement and the Credit Terms and Conditions.
For the reason that I HAS Trading Hedging With my Mt4 401165 account and took away all my profit. Not only that but also erased all my transaction history.
Oh my God, I never received an account like they said. Yet they slandered me again.
If no problem why unjustly Delete all my trading history. This is an obvious act of stealing money.

Attachments

• DetailedStatement 400982.gif
    DetailedStatement 400982.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 1
  • screenshot_so 3.png
    screenshot_so 3.png
    119.5 KB · Views: 1
  • screenshot_so1.png
    screenshot_so1.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 1
  • DetailedStatement.gif
    DetailedStatement.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 0
  • screenshot_so 4.png
    screenshot_so 4.png
    110.5 KB · Views: 0
  • screenshot_so2.png
    screenshot_so2.png
    109.4 KB · Views: 0
My name is: Nguyen Chau Tuan Duy and I opened Eightcap MT4: 400982
My Account Status:
- Subtract all my profits.
- Clear all My Transaction History.
- Don't settle my withdrawal order, Don't let me withdraw money.
I have trusted and deposited $ 1000 and traded, after a very difficult time to get their own profit.
On a clear day I received word that I was in breach of the Customer Agreement and the Credit Terms and Conditions.
For the reason that I HAS Trading Hedging With my Mt4 401165 account and took away all my profit. Not only that but also erased all my transaction history.
Oh my God, I never received an account like they said. Yet they slandered me again.
If no problem why unjustly Delete all my trading history. This is an obvious act of stealing money.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back