Eightcap Scam broker

Lò Thị Dung

Recruit
I have opened an account at eightcap 400616, currently I am under eightcap trading floor, not allowing me to withdraw money.
Eightcap has deleted my trading profits and locked out my account
I request eigtcap to return the money to me, otherwise I will sue the competent authorities to handle.
I am locked out of my account. When the transaction was profitable, the floor would not be withdrawn, chat asked staff, the staff told IB, asked IB, IB said the floor, so who was the one who solved me?

Attachments

• 1 (1).png
    1 (1).png
    117 KB · Views: 3
  • 1 (2).png
    1 (2).png
    70.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 1 (3).png
    1 (3).png
    123.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 1 (4).png
    1 (4).png
    106.4 KB · Views: 2
I have opened an account at eightcap 400616, currently I am under eightcap trading floor, not allowing me to withdraw money.
Eightcap has deleted my trading profits and locked out my account
I request eigtcap to return the money to me, otherwise I will sue the competent authorities to handle.
I am locked out of my account. When the transaction was profitable, the floor would not be withdrawn, chat asked staff, the staff told IB, asked IB, IB said the floor, so who was the one who solved me?
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back