Eklatant EA

Finserv123

Private, 1st Class
After purchasing this EA and after the company receive your money. You will receive no customer support. They lie on their website by saying 24/7 service support. I send them multiple mails with no-response. My EA opened multiple trades and when I asked them to help I had no response. I wanted to change my trade account to see if it is not the broker, but no response. It is fraud when a company say on their website that they give 24/7 client support and not provide it. I( kjind a liked what the EA did, but unfortunately the people behind it is making false staement about their service and shoulf be taken to task.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
After purchasing this EA and after the company receive your money. You will receive no customer support. They lie on their website by saying 24/7 service support. I send them multiple mails with no-response. My EA opened multiple trades and when I asked them to help I had no response. I wanted to change my trade account to see if it is not the broker, but no response. It is fraud when a company say on their website that they give 24/7 client support and not provide it. I( kjind a liked what the EA did, but unfortunately the people behind it is making false staement about their service and shoulf be taken to task.
Send them one more email along with the url of this thread, ask them to make reply here. Also share your view as a review here http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/h/forex-reviews/15089/eklatantforexrobot-trading-robots