• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss EklatantForexRobot.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello all,
I recently purchased the Eklatant EA after seeing it reviewed on FPA but am having a real issue trying to find out how best to set it up. The instructions that came with the software are very vague. Is there anyone out there that has used this EA in the past that can provide a short explanation of how to set this up?
Also, when a trade opens, there does not appear to be a stop loss?
Thanks in advance

This EA was doing well but today for some unknown reason it closed out $691 of running trades.

Attachments

• loss.png
    loss.png
    138.2 KB · Views: 26
  • loss.png
    loss.png
    138.2 KB · Views: 28
Hello all,
I recently purchased the Eklatant EA after seeing it reviewed on FPA but am having a real issue trying to find out how best to set it up. The instructions that came with the software are very vague. Is there anyone out there that has used this EA in the past that can provide a short explanation of how to set this up?
Also, when a trade opens, there does not appear to be a stop loss?
Thanks in advance
Set up the 4 pair this EA trades with on 5 minute charts. Drag the EA to each chart. It should immediately open 12 trades. If it does not, shut down the MT4 and restart. Also look for the happy face in the upper right hand corner.

Set up the 4 pair this EA trades with on 5 minute charts. Drag the EA to each chart. It should immediately open 12 trades. If it does not, shut down the MT4 and restart. Also look for the happy face in the upper right hand corner.
Thanks Grndcomm, I will give it a try.

Unless it's locked to your live account number, I suggest testing on a demo until you are completely happy with the settings.

This is same vendor as Finwe Forex Robot, GOLD ELEVATE EA and Avail Forex EA

Finwe Forex Robot
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-strategies/1470/finwe-forex-robot-performance-test

GOLD ELEVATE EA
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-strategies/1509/gold-elevate-ea-ea-strategy

Avail Forex EA
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-strategies/1492/avail-forex-ea-performance-test

All his accounts are burned out! A vendor uses only high martingale strategy. You do not need to have big eyes for big profit because also so you lose it. Stay away and save your money.

Vendor money does not return: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/availforexea-com.55031/#post-313709

Unless it's locked to your live account number, I suggest testing on a demo until you are completely happy with the settings.

Recently purchased this robot, despite sending 4 emails to the support at the website. I am still waiting on account activation. Have never found this problem before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Extremely important with Eklatant is to never reset your MT4 after it is running and has open trades. This is what caused a big loss for me as it put a SL in many trades. Ordinarily, SL not used except for a trailing stop at times. My VPS provider did maintenance and when VPS was available all MT4's were shut down. Opened back up but then Eklatant went crazy with the SL. If you have to restart Eklatant, just watch and remove all the SL it will generate upon restart. Eklatant's customer service is almost non existent. I send them emails and usually it is the next day before I get a response.

Recently purchased this robot, despite sending 4 emails to the support at the website. I am still waiting on account activation. Have never found this problem before.

Their customer service is non responsive to emails. I am in middle of Paypal dispute to get my money back on this EA. Some what sad, as the EA has potential. Eklatant has the power to deactivate the EA at will. When I first purchased, it took 2 days for me to get the EA. Hopefully you get the EA file you paid for. But also remember if you ever need to reset the Eklatant MT4, watch it closely as it will open many SL on existing trades. I did not see this coming and took a huge loss.

Back