• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Elit4x has Sharing bonus 100% as promotion of Ironfx, do you think this bonus and broker ?

Tungtran

Recruit
Elit4x has Sharing bonus 100% as promotion of Ironfx, do you think this bonus and broker ?
elit4x.com/forex-sharing-bonus-terms-and-conditions

Please give me your comment!.
Many Thanks

Currently IronFx is on the fast track to getting an FPA Scam Finding. There's ZERO point in getting a bonus if the broker isn't processing withdrawals.

If Elit4x is somehow associated with Iron4x, I wouldn't do business with them.

The bonus comes with the Terms and Conditions. IronFx surely double your money if you open an account with them to avail the bonus. However, the cash bonus can't be withdrawn. It's a marketing strategy of some brokers.

IronFx is now rated as a Scam by the FPA. Too many traders have been unable to get their withdrawals processed.

Thanks FPA. It's good that I withdrew my money earlier after I lost 3/4 of my capital due to constant stop hunting.

Back