Elite Earners Club - claims up to 15% weekly

Rizwan, thanks for showing up here.

Before I comment anything about your posts, I'd like you to describe in your own words, what those results mean for you?

Another question: Are those your private accounts or Elite Earners Club overall trading accounts?

@Forex Detective its total scam
i hv 5 year experiance in forex market
i never watch this type trader in forex market who pick every month 50% profit in total invest
this eec owner show only closing trade in video he not show running trade
no any business in world he give u 40% return plus comssion plus bonus

for example eec owner show total invest 5 million dollar every month target profit 50% mean 40% return 10% commsion and bonus etc almost 2.5 million$
this is not possible
same type person in 2013 he give 30% return
follow below link

Finally someone who speaks my language, it's impossible to maintain this consistency month after month after month, ECC has 2 tiers, tier 1 reaches up to 10% (from $100 to $ 9.999 deposit) and Tier 2 up to 15% (minimum required is $10K minimum deposit). So the trader has to reach the target, pay the commissions from new deposits and referral commissions and still pay himself, this is well over 50% profit from trades every single month, not even the best traders and robots in the world are capable of reaching those targets, maybe in one month or two it's possible, but the problem is the consistency, it's highly impossible.

To gauge the trades, the trader behind EEC Tamoor Tariq used to have his system shown on myfxbook: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/tamoorraja

Now there is nothing, I'm not surprised, the 3 system he used to have, most probably crashed and he doesn't want to show the negative trades and/or the big drawndowns on the accounts.

For an investor that doesn't have any knowledge, he/she will see +80% profit and 2 months and get very excited, but for those investors who have a minimum of diligence, you'll notice (take your pictures as an example) that it shows an extremely high drawndown period, that means that your capital is in high risk (in some cases, above 80%), so all it needs is a little more exposure and the investor account will be blown out.

Since the fall of Forex50 Investments, EEC received over 1K members on the last 2 days, this means more money flowing into EEC.

Now, don't forget that the investors principal amount is held for 3 months, why 3 months? Within this time frame, it's fairly possible to re-pay the earlier clients, specially with so much capital flowing into EEC from other Investments and from new clients and re-deposits.

Although he shows the trading results and the account numbers, he only shows the closed trades (as Rizwan explained), which can lead to manipulation to fool those investors who are not aware of the dangerous behind the investment.

If and only if EEC becomes fully regulated, I'd re-consider my opinion, but as for now, it's still not safe to invest on a investment where all your funds are going straight into the traders pocket, even though Tamoor Tariq is the only one who is showing up his face during the videos, to look more transparent for the investors and so far there is no major issues with EEC. EEC can still have the same fate as of Forex 50 Investment, because all the client's capital were held direct into the traders account, making this, the easiest way of passive income (for the trader, not for the client) ever.

Some of that "proof" shows amazingly steep drops in equity. That's a sure sign of very risky trading.

Investors waiting up to 13 hours to get their profits and commissions, everybody waits patiently, everyone trust on the investment. Give it 2 days without payouts and people will start to panic, why? Because investors know that their funds are not protected, everything is under Tamoor Tariq's pocket, if he decides to disappear tomorrow, he can do that, them all those investors who blindly trusted him, will call him a scammer. Sad but that's the truth.

Attachments

• Elite Earners Club - Waiting for payments 07-02-17.png
    Elite Earners Club - Waiting for payments 07-02-17.png
    123.1 KB · Views: 1
- I think the guy who's behind EEC is the same guy who's running FX10, the two programs have a lot of similarities and they are following the same investment pattern they even use the same description of their business even the Admins of EEC were all investors on FX10 (Tammor, Waqas, Robin). I noticed something lately which is the death of Shiraz Khan's aunt (Shiraz is supposed to be the owner of FX10) which enforced Shiraz to be absent for a week from his page, what caught my attention is that in the same period Tamoor (Tamoor Tariq is the owner of EEC and former investor on FX10) was absent too because of the death of his aunt which rises this question: Is it possible that the owner of FX10 and EEC are the same guy? Which means (I'm not sure if the owner is one guy or there is a whole team working together to make this business above suspicion).

- Another point related to Waqas Ansari. Why he would work for EEC now if the guy had already quit working for FX10 Investments? He said at the time that Forex is illegal in India and he was afraid that he could have serious problems with the law if he keeps dealing with that kind of business, the question is: Why would he change his mind now and work for EEC if the latter is doing the same things as FX10 and he seem still living in India!!!

-If I make more than 10% or 15% a week, why on earth I would share that kind of profit with the world? Why all the headaches and stress if I can be a billionaire in a couple years (Unless you're some kind of god because you can somehow predict the future of your targets)!!!

- I think the guy who's behind EEC is the same guy who's running FX10, the two programs have a lot of similarities and they are following the same investment pattern they even use the same description of their business even the Admins of EEC were all investors on FX10 (Tammor, Waqas, Robin). I noticed something lately which is the death of Shiraz Khan's aunt (Shiraz is supposed to be the owner of FX10) which enforced Shiraz to be absent for a week from his page, what caught my attention is that in the same period Tamoor (Tamoor Tariq is the owner of EEC and former investor on FX10) was absent too because of the death of his aunt which rises this question: Is it possible that the owner of FX10 and EEC are the same guy? Which means (I'm not sure if the owner is one guy or there is a whole team working together to make this business above suspicion).

- Another point related to Waqas Ansari. Why he would work for EEC now if the guy had already quit working for FX10 Investments? He said at the time that Forex is illegal in India and he was afraid that he could have serious problems with the law if he keeps dealing with that kind of business, the question is: Why would he change his mind now and work for EEC if the latter is doing the same things as FX10 and he seem still living in India!!!

-If I make more than 10% or 15% a week, why on earth I would share that kind of profit with the world? Why all the headaches and stress if I can be a billionaire in a couple years (Unless you're some kind of god because you can somehow predict the future of your targets)!!!

I completely agree with you, there are many black areas on both investments. As a reminder, read page one of this thread, where I explain that Tamoor Tariq was a former investor and that Waqas Ansari left FX10 Investments claiming that Forex is illegal in India, so why the heck he joined EEC and now it's okay to be the one in charge of hand the money back to the clients? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/elite-earners-club-claims-up-to-15-weekly.48110/

Now another reinforcement, Tamoor Tariq was also a former investor on Forex50 Investments as you can see on the pictures. He found EEC on Oct 31st. So he went from a mere investor on FX10 to a great trader in a couple of months and decided to launch his own company? With the same investment pattern as FX10? My point is: Finding one good trader, capable of giving +10% weekly return on a weekly basis, is almost impossible. Now, finding 3 traders (Peter from FX10, Tamoor from EEC and Mark from Forex50) who are actually capable of giving such amazing returns is virtually and logically impossible.

No wonder Forex50 proved to be a scam, those amazing returns are not possible, as Salim87 mentioned, if I have a system that is able to give such amazing returns, why would I bother to trade other people's money? With those returns, I could easily be a Millionaire in a couple of months, without having to deal with clients, manual payouts, commission and so on, the staffs seem that they don't sleep, there are staffs in different places in the world, covering all time zones to answer investors questions and fix the issues, although this looks very nice, the staffs who are helping the traders to manage the investment, they want to make it work for as long as possible, they may not even know what is passing through the traders/CEO's head.

The day Forex50 scammed everyone, the staffs stopped replying investors questions of what happened, where Mark was and so on, so either the staff got scared and don't want to get involved, or they knew everything and are just silent to let the investors get pissed off, accept the losses and leave the group.

As I said, as long there are greed people out there, there scammers will be ready to keep opening new investments plans to scam more people, its exactly the same concept as why there are so many drug dealers ou there, because they are people willing to buy those drugs, and history repeats itself, over and over.

Before I forget, the last picture is one of Tamoor Tariq myfxbook account, now this system also disappeared, most probably the account has blown out and he doesn't want to show losses on his myfxbook profile, so how come he is able to keep up to +15% weekly return if he can't sustain his system on myfxbook to be profitable? Just think guys, just think. Unfortunately, less than 1% of investors will read this, but if helps those 1% to be out of this type of investment, my job is worth it.

Attachments

• Tamoor Tariq on FX50 1.png
    Tamoor Tariq on FX50 1.png
    127.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Tamoor Tariq on FX50.png
    Tamoor Tariq on FX50.png
    142.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Tamoor Tariq on FX10 Investments.png
    Tamoor Tariq on FX10 Investments.png
    420.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Elite Earners Club by Tamoor Tariq.png
    Elite Earners Club by Tamoor Tariq.png
    240.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Tamoor Tariq myfxbook.png
    Tamoor Tariq myfxbook.png
    142.4 KB · Views: 1
Hi folks, I'll leave you with some examples from FINRA and SEC regulatory bodies where investors were scammed from social media investments and what you as an investor need to be aware of before putting a dime on those HYIPS, remember, everything that I or another member told here is what the authorities are telling as well, so don't think that we're jealous or we don't want you (the investor) to make money online from the comfort of your home as a passive income, but there are proper ways to do that, definitely not from unregulated and HYIP investments.

Spare some time reading those articles and think for a second, does it worth investing on those HYIPS, knowing that almost on all of them, your hard earned money is not safe and you can get scammed at any time?

https://www.sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf

http://www.finra.org/newsroom/2010/...-ponzi-schemes-high-yield-investment-programs

https://www.sec.gov/investor/alerts/socialmediaandfraud.pdf

http://www.finra.org/investors/aler...grams-are-hazardous-your-investment-portfolio

http://www.financemagnates.com/fore...e-uncovered-sec-charges-pirateat40-for-fraud/

The list is endless, so keep reading and most important, report the scammers and the suspicious investments to those regulatory bodies, such as SEC, FINRA and NAASA, the respective links are on the first link.

Back