Elite Earners Club - claims up to 15% weekly

Latest news, EEC has announced a new investment tier called Tier 3, with the minimum investment of $100K. Here is the full description:

"Information about Tier 3.

> Its for businesses only. Businesses that would like to use our services as an external income source.

> There will be no target in Tier 3. So no added pressure on us for trading.

> Trading will be fully automated. As I do not want to divert my attention from main EEC accounts.

> 70% of the profits will go to the business and 30% will be added to the EEC insurance fund.

> Minimum deposit for Tier 3 will be $100,000. Tier 3 investors will be given Investor's access in MT4 to see all trades live.

> We will only accept well reputed programs by well reputed owners. Once I have accepted a program into Tier 3, please know that I have done my due diligence. I do not get intimidated by "big marketers" out there, and do not base my judgements on false rumors in the market. I am only doing this to strengthen EEC insurance fund which protects YOUR profits. So I hope you will find it in yourself to respect and accept the decisions I take.

Now my question is, which reputed company will accept this if the investment is done through an e-wallet account, where all the funds are not held in segregate bank accounts and the clients don't hold their funds at all. If I was a business man and somebody offered me this program, I'd call the police. Let's say a company that grows 10% a year, not has the amazing opportunity to grow 10% a week or more for a life as they advertise? If this is great as it says, I'd rather close my company down and only invest on this program, maybe we should offer to USA to help pay the national debt, somebody call the president. Let's end poverty in the entire world with the help of EEC.

Attachments

• EEC tier 3 $100K.png
    EEC tier 3 $100K.png
    88 KB · Views: 1
EEC Insurance Fund = the golden parachute for the guy running it when the scheme collapses. He's insured to walk away with a lot of money, unlike investors. :p

congratulation guys fx10 investment finally scam
and now eec running
max time 2 month after 2 month eec gone
many greedy people now weeping
but i say again do more invest on fx 10 investment :D

Thanks Rizwan, try to spread this link to everyone that you know, if you can post on FX10 Investment group that would be great, so people can see that my investigation has been now for months and I showed many educated reasons of why the investment was not safe. If you can, forward the FX10 thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/fx10-investments-claims-10-weekly-return.48111/

This is the last updated form Tamoor Tariq, the capital raised is over $8M direct into his trading account, or trading accounts as you can see from this picture, now he is hiding the account numbers, but I do have all the account numbers and if you're reading this and want to save your hard earned money before it's too late, I strong recommend you to contact LiteForex and Fort Fs (only one account there apparently) before he decides to vanish with everyone's money, just like the other companies did. Take action now before it's too late.

Attachments

• EEC - $8M raised week 14 19-02-17.png
    EEC - $8M raised week 14 19-02-17.png
    643.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Elite Earners Club 2.4 M reached 04-02-17 (2).png
    Elite Earners Club 2.4 M reached 04-02-17 (2).png
    110.6 KB · Views: 1
I'v read all the pages and there is one conclusion that bothers me, but first:

Do not take the percentage of return on investment as something bad, because a lot of revenue sharing business works in the way that some part of payouts is covered from deposits and its nothing bad, because later it could be changed and the % of return on investment could be smaller.

So even if he pay 10 or 15% from the deposits, it is possible to take some money from the deposits, just to promote the program for now.

But, the most important thing is what really the owner shows? I do not know much about trading, but what are closed positions? Could somebody explain it to me? Im about to talk with somebody who knows the owner of EEC personally, co I would like to ask him some questions.

Thank you guys :)

Thanks for your investigation, I asked them and many of people for a full refund, I want to explain something, his last video Tamoor said that he will not teach us by himself on Eec Academy he will find some one else to teach us on April, then he will share his strategies with us, what do you think of that?

I'v read all the pages and there is one conclusion that bothers me, but first:

Do not take the percentage of return on investment as something bad, because a lot of revenue sharing business works in the way that some part of payouts is covered from deposits and its nothing bad, because later it could be changed and the % of return on investment could be smaller.

So even if he pay 10 or 15% from the deposits, it is possible to take some money from the deposits, just to promote the program for now.

But, the most important thing is what really the owner shows? I do not know much about trading, but what are closed positions? Could somebody explain it to me? Im about to talk with somebody who knows the owner of EEC personally, co I would like to ask him some questions.

Thank you guys :)

So for you it is not bad if the payments (or part of payments) are from fresh deposits? It doesn't bother you that they lie all the time about it? Read their description, read their comments, they always claim that they pay only from trading. Another thing is that they are not decreasing % profits, but they are adding new tiers with even higher profits. This is sooo obvious that it is not from trading. And what happens if fresh deposits stream slows down or stops? They will not be able to pay investors anymore and then gues what? See what happened to FX50 and FX10. The same will happen to EEC as well. Question is not IF, but WHEN. Trust me, it will happen for sure, milion %. Moreover, owner of FX10 that has just collapsed was somehow related or may be even created by the same people that own & manage EEC. It could be also one signle person behind all this crime. My best advise to you is, don't ask anybody anything, it has no sense, just get your money asap till it is possible. This is best you can do.

If you are in FX10 fb group, you can see huge investigation that is going on there. Many things, facts and relations were revealed and it is obvious that FX10 and EEC are strongly connected, it is all the same bull**** with very similar description, rules, profits, habits, everything.

May be you are now being paid and you are happy with it, like many members of FX10. They were defending Shiraz and saw him as God, they didn't want to see the truth and reality. Now there is so much cry and sadness. But are you happy even if you know that you are being paid from innocent fresh investors money? And that if it will collapse, they will get nothing but you will have their money? Think about it and get out of it as soon as possible.

So for you it is not bad if the payments (or part of payments) are from fresh deposits? It doesn't bother you that they lie all the time about it? Read their description, read their comments, they always claim that they pay only from trading. Another thing is that they are not decreasing % profits, but they are adding new tiers with even higher profits. This is sooo obvious that it is not from trading. And what happens if fresh deposits stream slows down or stops? They will not be able to pay investors anymore and then gues what? See what happened to FX50 and FX10. The same will happen to EEC as well. Question is not IF, but WHEN. Trust me, it will happen for sure, milion %. Moreover, owner of FX10 that has just collapsed was somehow related or may be even created by the same people that own & manage EEC. It could be also one signle person behind all this crime. My best advise to you is, don't ask anybody anything, it has no sense, just get your money asap till it is possible. This is best you can do.

If you are in FX10 fb group, you can see huge investigation that is going on there. Many things, facts and relations were revealed and it is obvious that FX10 and EEC are strongly connected, it is all the same bull**** with very similar description, rules, profits, habits, everything.

May be you are now being paid and you are happy with it, like many members of FX10. They were defending Shiraz and saw him as God, they didn't want to see the truth and reality. Now there is so much cry and sadness. But are you happy even if you know that you are being paid from innocent fresh investors money? And that if it will collapse, they will get nothing but you will have their money? Think about it and get out of it as soon as possible.

Fortunately I am not involved into EEC despite my little investigation, so you do not have to worry. I'm smart if it comes to giving my money to people, especially regarding business like EEC :) That's why I'm investigating :D

How long did the FX10 work? EEC is very fresh, but I will be honest with you. Your post I qouting right now convinced me not to invest there my money. I will investigate more, just because of my curiosity but thanks for your effort! :)

Back