Elite Earners Club - claims up to 15% weekly

Fortunately I am not involved into EEC despite my little investigation, so you do not have to worry. I'm smart if it comes to giving my money to people, especially regarding business like EEC :) That's why I'm investigating :D

How long did the FX10 work? EEC is very fresh, but I will be honest with you. Your post I qouting right now convinced me not to invest there my money. I will investigate more, just because of my curiosity but thanks for your effort! :)

That's perferct that you are not invested yet. Trust me, those are pure criminals. I will be observing it as well, just because of curiosity :) I think it will not last long time...

That's perferct that you are not invested yet. Trust me, those are pure criminals. I will be observing it as well, just because of curiosity :) I think it will not last long time...

Ok, but there is one last question. How the hell the admin of EEC do not worry about himself being arrested or something? Do every scammer like him run away to Cambodia hiding for the next 40 years or what? :D I can not believe, that "terms & conditions" is all you do have to force the members to have it accepted to be clean...

Ok, but there is one last question. How the hell the admin of EEC do not worry about himself being arrested or something? Do every scammer like him run away to Cambodia hiding for the next 40 years or what? :D I can not believe, that "terms & conditions" is all you do have to force the members to have it accepted to be clean...

Yeah, that's crazy. There are lot of such scammers on social networks that are doing these things repeatedly, changing profiles, identities, or may be even using their own. It's quite hard to track real person behind FB. You don't need anything to create profile on FB, no identity proof, nothing. Moreover usually it is international, so authorities from which country should take care about it? I know many of them that were having profiles on FB with their photos, also with family members, friends, doing barbeques, visiting cultural events etc. etc. They need to gain your confidence that they are real persons and once they scam investors, they just vanish, or change identity, and start another scam. Some of them are scamming with same identity multiple times and nobody cares about it, I mean legal authorities.
I think this should definitely change in the future. Authorities should start to take care about it and at least try to stop it. But is is definitely not easy job in this worldwide online mostly anonym space. Problem is that until there will be enough greed and naive people searching for holy grail, there will always be lot of wolves waiting for them and ready to take their hard earned money.
It is sad that this kind of business can work and is tolerated, but hopefully some time it will change :)

I'v read all the pages and there is one conclusion that bothers me, but first:

Do not take the percentage of return on investment as something bad, because a lot of revenue sharing business works in the way that some part of payouts is covered from deposits and its nothing bad, because later it could be changed and the % of return on investment could be smaller.

So even if he pay 10 or 15% from the deposits, it is possible to take some money from the deposits, just to promote the program for now.

But, the most important thing is what really the owner shows? I do not know much about trading, but what are closed positions? Could somebody explain it to me? Im about to talk with somebody who knows the owner of EEC personally, co I would like to ask him some questions.

Thank you guys :)

Seriously? You don't know anything about investments in Forex, paying old members from fresh deposits is a classical sign of Ponzi Scheme.

Closed positions are simply positions shown where the trader closed the positions at a certain value and time period, showing profits or losses. I don't know the owner personally, but since he refused to show me where on FPA a prove of his trades through myfxbook or through FPA Performance Test, I have to sign him as a big scammer who is taking advantage of naïve people/greed people who are seeking for fast/quick money of their initial investment. Simple as that. Scammers and scammees are in sync, that's why those programs will last for a long time. That's why we have so many drug dealers and drug consumers, because demand is much higher than supply, so people will take advantage of this.

Thanks for your investigation, I asked them and many of people for a full refund, I want to explain something, his last video Tamoor said that he will not teach us by himself on Eec Academy he will find some one else to teach us on April, then he will share his strategies with us, what do you think of that?

Do you think Tamoor knows who to trade? The only thing he knows is how to scam people, I have to be straight forward here, he failed to provide us on FPA easy ways to prove that the investment is a legit one, which we all know it's not, because all the capital still goes direct into his pocket, you (investor) don't hold your capital, so the only guarantee you have is his word that he is going to give the money back, just because he is showing his face, doesn't mean his won't scam you, look at Tom Kent, one of the biggest online scammers ever shown on the internet, he scammed thousand of people and he is still alive over the internet, still scamming more and more people and nothing happens to him. The way Tamoor speaks looks very professional and real, but his investment is not real, it's not legit, therefore I have no choice but sign a big red warning, it looks like the fall of 4 companies recently: Fx10 Investments, Forex 50 Investments, Forex Paradise and T.I.M Forex (led by Tom Kent) doing the same thing, paying on the same way is not enough to avoid members from being scammed again, so there is nothing else I can do, but just watch the members asking for directions once they get scammed.

Again, we don't know when it's going to happen, it can take 6 months or 6 years, we don't know, but it's unsustainable so huge profits without any real proofs of real trading activity. so it's up to you guys, take it or leave it, if you want to comply with a scam, go for it, but you are as bad as the scammer by promoting illegal Forex activities. Because, that's what it is, I want to see Tamoor approaching a full regulated broker and tell them that his is able to give up to 15% profit every single week, the broker will give a big loudly laugh or call the police.

Do you know why he doesn't pick up a fully regulated Forex broker? Because he will have to change the funding process, from bitcoin and e-wallets through the normal bank account transfer/ credit card transfer to a MAM or PAMM account, and I highly doubt if he does that, that he will keep the performance of 10 to 15% weekly profit, it will decrease dramatically and/or even showing weekly/montly losses.

Because he want to show transparency and trust on the investment, do you think Tom Kent has been arrested? Absolutely no and he has thousand of videos on the internet and is still scamming people, Tamoor is not different from him, because he is running a non regulated Forex fund, where the funds are sent direct into the traders account, i.e. his account, so for the same scenario of Fx10 Invesments and Forex50 Investments to happen, it's a matter of time.

It has been brought to my attention that an investor named Pips Hunter Forex asked about having a myxbook account linked to all 6 accounts that the trader Tamoor Tariq runs on EEC, and just by asking this simple question, he was banned from the group, is this a professional way to deal with investors? He even mentioned that EEC is a solid and trustful company lead by a reputable trader and all payouts are made on time. Really? Well it doesn't sound solid and trustful to me, otherwise Tamoor Tariq would have answered his question or he wouldn't have been banned from the group because of such question.

Digging over the internet today, I found out today 2 links from myfxbook that apparently belongs to EEC: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/eeclub/eec-tier-1/1855366 and http://www.myfxbook.com/members/eeclub/eec-tier-2/1855380.

The first one is the tier 1, which give up to 10% weekly profits with a total profit of 40% and drawdown of 92% and on tier 2, which gives profits up to 15%, it shows about 83% profit in 4 months and 63% drawdown.

What that means for you as an investor? That at any point, the total client's capital on those particular accounts reached 92% on opened trades that almost liquidate the account. Also pay attention to the equity growth, which is labelled in yellow, it's the most important line, you can see that trades have been held opened for the month of December on Tier one until it crashed and reached 92% losses. On the second link, the trades have been held from November through December until it became profitable, sounds good isn't it? This is what Tamoor Tariq shows on his videos: Only the closed trades, he doesn't show the opened trades which could be generating huge losses on the background. He claims he hedges the trades on different accounts and that's how he is able to give up to 15% profits every week. Well, if EEC wants to be transparent, I'd suggest Tamoor Tariq to show all his trading accounts through myfxbook, hide the account number and the opened trades closed, so no one would copy his trading ideas and leave the rest opened for the public.

Another point to remember: There are only 2 links and according to the links, if EEC is making up to 15% weekly, this means about 60% per month, so those 2 accounts should be about 160% profitable on tier 1 and 240% profitable on the best scenario, and we can see it's far from those targets. Why the other accounts are not being displayed on myfxbook? Because most probably the other ones are showing negative results and Tamoor Tariq wants only to show the profitable ones, otherwise he would have shown all account.

If those accounts turned into losses or are blown out, they will probably be de activated, just as Tamoor did on his other myfxbook profile http://www.myfxbook.com/members/tamoorraja, so I suggest, as for a record, take screenshots of these myfxbook links showing the results.

So EEC, I'd like also to have a proof the all 6 accounts are running and generating those claimed profits every weekend and I'd like to see those +$8M dollars from clients spread among those 6 accounts, losses are part of the game, but as you are claimed to be an reputable trader, I think it's easy for you to come here and show all your accounts and also request a FPA Performance Test

Invitation has been given, if anyone has access to the group, send him the invitation to come here and show us all the necessary proofs that EEC is a legit and reliable investment. This is a friendly invitation, if you're professional with your clients, show them the proof they need, bring Pips Hunter Forex back to the group as well, as he didn't attack or damaged the reputation of the company. I'd love to have my mouth shut by your proofs, can you do that?

Attachments

• EEC Pips Hunter myfxbook question.png
    EEC Pips Hunter myfxbook question.png
    303.6 KB · Views: 1
Guys, have a look at this video:

Tamoor Tariq says he can't regulate EEC because he has to show his trading strategies to the company and ask the clients to provide documents and he also says he won't be able to give such high returns if the company is regulated.

This doesn't make any sense to me, if you trade without regulations and is able to give 15% per week, you can also give the same return under a regulated investment, simply because you can apply the same strategies and there is no such thing of showing your strategies to the broker, this is a lie, you don't want to be regulated because you simply don't want, it's easier to remain under the radar of the financial authorities. Simple as that. People lie to the facts, but the facts don't lie. EEC is a HYIP, completely unregulated, where people are making money and not paying taxes, where the only safety of the funds is a verbal promise by Tamoor Tariq that he is going to pay the clients.

Guys, there is no such thing of 10 to 15% or more per week, per day, per minute, per second, this is not how professional Forex traders work, I know people with +20 year of experience in the field and no one is able to deliver such returns consistent over a long period of time, losses are part of the game and this guy Tamoor doesn't show losses, every single week there are profits, it's just impossible, if I'm wrong, come here Tamoor and show us your 6 accounts with Lite Forex verified by myfxbook, I already invited you and you fail to come here, I know you're reading this, so do yourself a favour, prove that I'm wrong and show more transparency. I don't believe a single word you say simply because all the relevant questions regarding regulations, safety of the funds and proof of trading were not answered.

Last edited:
They are not paying this week, will be interesting to see how this develops..
they say they've made some bad trades...
They lost over $8M in one week, this is a very, very bad trading management, Tariq Tamoor didn't show the trades properly, but he trades without stop loss, he closes the profitable ones to show the clients mainly profitable trades, then he leaves losing trades opened for several weeks, months, hoping price will go back to it's original entry and become profitable, until, one day (after 19 weeks), the trades don't go back and devastate the account, so he didn't lose 60% of client's capital in one week, those trade have been opened for a long time and they didn't become profitable, this is a very bad trading management, which usually newbies committed, if he is a professional trader, this should never, ever happened. I understand the fact he says it's because of the risk attached to be able to deliver those claimed 10 to 15% profits every single week, which in my opinion, and I already said that, it's unrealistic and almost impossible to sustain such huge profits on a consistent basis. That's why EEC just lost 60% of the capital, I think the account was at around $ 19 Million Dollars in 19 weeks, this is insane, $1 Million between trading and fresh funds per week? Of course this is not sustainable, specially because we all know that investors don't hold their funds, all funds are held with Tamoor Tariq's trading accounts. And I already explained what that means. Even if he is really a good Samaritan and the only thing that prevent him from scamming people is indeed his words that he is going to give the money back. So do you believe in his words? There is no contract, investors don't have any safety on their funds, there are investors with over $100K invested on EEC, which now is in Tamoor Tariq's pocket. FX10, Forex50 and so on, they all gave +10% profit or more, but investors never had control of their funds and when those companies found out that it was time to vanish, their words and the trust got broken and they vanished, this is the only thing that's preventing EEC to be officially called scam, although I already said that in the past due to the nature of the investment for being completely unregulated.

Back