Elite Earners Club - claims up to 15% weekly

I'm sorry, I won't accept the deal unless I can get in for $1000 and come out with at least $1 billion within 52 weeks. :p

I'm sorry, I won't accept the deal unless I can get in for $1000 and come out with at least $1 billion within 52 weeks. :p

hahahahhah, I feel sorry for Bill Gates, he and the other Billionaires are under the threat of losing the to places, actually they won't even feature the top 100 anymore. Forbes list feature members of EEC, FX10 Investments, Forex50 Investment and the futures similar programs that will fall out of the sky soon or later.

This was a great question posted by a member, but the admin staff didn't reply properly, it's clearly that those type of investments don't want to be on the radar that much, they don't want to be regulated. Sad but that's the truth. They say it's cheaper for clients to send funds via e-wallets, therefore the investment can start with measles $100. But investors are forgetting the fact that they are sending their capital direct to the traders account.

Attachments

• EEC - Great question - Bad answer.png
    EEC - Great question - Bad answer.png
    91.3 KB · Views: 1
Someone found out about FPA, this investor Marius is one of the only investor who is questioning about the investment.

It's okay to raise questions, and for those who think I'm a hater, not at all, this thread and the other ones are here to investigate a new type of forex investment, where investors send their money via e-wallets and straight to the trader's account, which can lead to a big scam, because the investment is based on the trust that the trader will give the money back to the investors. Simple as that.

Let's talk about some comments:

Amrut Kulkarni: "What are we seeing every week, profits getting generated, it can't be wrong, how can anyone call a HYIP without watching the videos?

Definition of HYIP by Investopedia:

A fraudulent Investment Scheme that purports to deliver extraordinarily high returns on investment. High-yield investment schemes often advertise yields of more than 100% per year in order to lure in victims. In reality, these high-yield investment programs are Ponzi schemes, and the organizers aim to steal the money invested.

Well, do I need to say anything else? In this case, the investment is promising about +780% a year, therefore, it is a HYIP.
It can't be wrong? Of course it can, this investor has never being scammed before, watching the videos it's not a proof that the investment is legal, perhaps the trades are real, but the investment is not. ask yourself, where am I sending my money? Is there any contract between me and the manager? What guarantees I have on my investment?

Tamoor Tariq: You look a great trader, if you're really making up to 15% every week, if you open a $10K account for yourself, and let's say you manage to grab +15% weekly for one year, you'll have in your bank account $ 2.814.749,47 (Million), so why do you need to trade other people's money and get much less than that from commission? Unless you're a good Samaritan that wants to help people, if you really have good intention, go ahead and make the investment regulated, approach the brokers you're currently trading, set up a PAMM account, sign LPOA between you and the clients, be regulated under FCA, or NFA jurisdiction, get your trader license, file taxes from the profits made and instruct members to do the same. Then I'll change my mind against this type of investment.

This is his myfxbook: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/tamoorraja/certainity/1823991

It used to have two trading system that generated over +100% in few weeks, now they disappear and there is one called certainity, which has generated over 188% in 3 months, amazing isn't it? But by looking at the equity, he doesn't trade with stop losses and the real equity is +33%, because of the opened trades. But of course, the investors don't know behind the curtains and they don't actually care, as long profits are coming, this is what matters in the end for the investors. If the previous 2 system disappears, it looks the account has blown up and as usual, a new account is created.

By not trading with stop losses, the whole investment can collapse if there is a big event and there is no time for the trader to close the positions, apparently he trades with 7 different accounts, so this is only one that he is posting on myfxbook, if you want to be transparent, post all your trading accounts on myfxbook.

Tamoor Tariq has been trading on the Forex Market for about 1 year, usually it takes several years for a trader to master the techniques and become consistent profitable, unless he is one in one Billion that has mastered this in a short amount of time.

Attachments

• Elite Earners Club - FPA Question.png
    Elite Earners Club - FPA Question.png
    102.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Elite Earners Club - FPA Question 2.png
    Elite Earners Club - FPA Question 2.png
    139.4 KB · Views: 1
Scammers love this type of mindset, I think some investors should spend some time on FPA and read the scam session and see how many people are currently suffering by being scammed in programs that were promising much less profit per month. Go ahead and ask your manager, why the investment is not regulated? Why do I need to send my money to your trading account, instead of having my own investment account managed by you, where all the profits and commission will be automatically calculated?

Attachments

• Elite Earners Club - FPA Question 3.png
    Elite Earners Club - FPA Question 3.png
    98 KB · Views: 0
So you join Forexpeacearmy on 24th of November, name yourself Forex Detective and your first case is Elite Earners Club ?? Coincidence ?? LOL

Here is my question buddy .. Do you even have a face ??

Love
Tamoor

Tamoor, you joined yesterday and are attacking someone who is trying to carefully investigate an investment which seems too good to be true. Maybe you should be the first one to post your passport, fingerprints, and DNA sequence in this thread.

So you join Forexpeacearmy on 24th of November, name yourself Forex Detective and your first case is Elite Earners Club ?? Coincidence ?? LOL

Here is my question buddy .. Do you even have a face ??

Love
Tamoor

Hey Tamoor, this account was created with permission of FPA, mainly to investigate this type of investments that started falling out of the sky promising unrealistic returns. Therefore my name can't be revealed.

I trade on the Forex Market among the best guys in the field and no one is able to delivery such high returns, not even hedge fund managers, I won't say it's impossible to deliver those returns, but in a consistent way, every single week, it's highly unlikely.

If you're the really trader behind this investment, answer me the following question: Why the investment is not regulated? Why you don't sign contract (LPOA) between you and the clients and why the clients have to send money direct into your trading account? The only guarantee the investors have is your trust and the belief that you'll give them the money back every week in profits, why the capital is blocked for 90 days? Those are all red signs of possible Ponzi scheme.

Also another question, Robin Matthew was working for FX10 Investment and he clearly left because he could have problems with authorities in India, so why now with EEC he can work? It's the same business model.

Did you hear about T.I.M. Forex Investment? They had the same business model and after they got couple of thousand or Millions of dollars invested, they simply ran away and it was very easy, because everybody believed on the profits generated every single week, everybody was saying: T.I.M. Forex rocks, you are the best, thanks for changing my life and so on....

The business model concept is quite interesting, but those type of unrealistic returns are the main reason that the scammers are all over the place, because investors believe blindly on the high returns, even proof of payments is another way of attracting clients, specially when the investment is on early stages and still raising capital.

You just signed on FPA and I won't be surprised if new profiles will appear to defend the investment, as this is quite common on FPA and people with fake profiles that will come to defend the investment.

I'm not telling you're a scammer, but all the signs this and the other investments are showing are usually the same methods the scammers use to attract and scam people around the world.

My aim here is not to put this investment down, but to expose those type of investment, with my help and other FPA members, we already exposed thousand of investments that proved to be a scam and that helped thousand of members of getting their money back or to avoid being in a Ponzi scheme. This is what FPA is about, it's also an education place as well, so for you or other investors who are reading this thread, take some time and go through FPA and you'll realise that what we do here is to help people.

For the investors who are laughing about the $1Billion prediction, you have the spread sheet calculator, you can project that amount and I'm sure people are projecting a Million dollar mark from a $10K investment. And this is a projection that I'd say 99% of the is unsustainable and way of attract people.

6 months profit and you think you can't be scammed? Just read about Bernie Madoff and how he managed to scammed people for over 15 years before he got caught, I just laugh out loud now!!! You're very naïve, be careful. I'm not negative, I'm realistic.

Attachments

• EEC 1 Billion projection.png
    EEC 1 Billion projection.png
    110.7 KB · Views: 0
  • EEC - 6 months profit.png
    EEC - 6 months profit.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 0
LOL Why on earth do you think I will answer questions of someone who is too scared to reveal his identity. I'm doing what I am doing openly and with 100% transparency. You are the one hiding behind curtains. I wonder what you are so scared of ?? So its not hard even for your readers to understand, who has something to hide.

You know who I am, you know how to get in touch with me. Man up and ask your questions the right way if you are so desperate for answers :)

Until then good luck with this silly blog of yours :)

Back