Elite Earners Club - claims up to 15% weekly

Also another question, Robin Matthew was working for FX10 Investment and he clearly left because he could have problems with authorities in India, so why now with EEC he can work? It's the same business model.

Correction, it's not Robin Matthew, it's Waqas Ansari that used to work for FX10 Investments, so my question remains the same, why he can work for EEC and for FX10 Investments he was afraid of having problems with financial authorities? The business concept is the same, you can go back to page one and read the topic when he posted on FX10 Investment that he would no longer be in charge of the payouts, because of the higher amount of money that he was dealing with, I'm curious to know why now is fine for him to handle a business model that has the power to generate Millions of Dollar in the near future and with FX10 Investments is was not?

LOL Why on earth do you think I will answer questions of someone who is too scared to reveal his identity. I'm doing what I am doing openly and with 100% transparency. You are the one hiding behind curtains. I wonder what you are so scared of ?? So its not hard even for your readers to understand, who has something to hide.

You know who I am, you know how to get in touch with me. Man up and ask your questions the right way if you are so desperate for answers :)

Until then good luck with this silly blog of yours :)

I'm not scared of reveal my identity, but for the investigation to work, I can't reveal it, simple as that. I'm a professional trader and this is not the way Forex should be treated, all my friends that invested on a regulated Forex investment got scammed very badly this year, so in a non regulated one, it's even easier for the investors to be scammed.

You are holding all the clients capital under your name, if you want to vanish tomorrow, you can do so, I'm not telling that you are going to do that, I see that you have good intentions on trying to help other people, but if you want to be fully transparent, make the investment regulated, are you licensed as a trader to trade clients capital? I highly doubt, if you have American or British clients for instance, the investment must be regulated, so the day the watchdog decides it's time to go after you, specially if investors are not filing taxes, you and your investors will be in serious trouble, and I've been serious here, I don't know where you from, but is it Forex regulated in your country? In some countries, Forex is not regulated, but you as an individual, can trade your own money, but trading someone else's money requires the manager to be fully regulated.

If you think this is a silly blog, you should spare more time in here and see how many investors had helped of us to recover their investment from scammers.

If you make your investment fully regulated, take a trader license, I'll change my mind and give thumbs up for anyone who wants to invest and I can personally bring over 5K members to you, but while you don't do that, your investment is still based on trust, and trust has scammed many of my friends and family in the past and many people around the world, so I still sign all red signals against this type of investment, plus if you're making up to 15% with a certain consistent per week, you should be a multi time millionaire by now. You don't need to trade peoples money, having to deal with manual payouts, client emails and so on, why would go through that? Unless you're really one in one Billion.

Also another issue, finding a good trader that gives consistent +5% a month is very, very difficult, specially someone who is managing millions of dollars, I know a hedge fund manager who manages over $50 Million in clients fund and he generates about +20% a year, and out of a sudden, FX10 Investments, Forex50 Investments and EEC fall out of the sky with 3 amazing/spectacular traders that are able to give consistent +10% a week. I won't say it's impossible, but extremely unlikely. You guys should be all over the news, perhaps we should tell BBC, CNBC, Bloomberg and other media news. They would love to hear how you guys do that. I'd love to see their reaction when they find out that all client's funds are in the traders hand.

Just go through the scam session and you'll find some companies that were giving up to 1000% a year, and some of them gave for few years before they disappeared with clients money and some of them even had some regulations, in your case and the other similar ones, it's completely unregulated. Why you don't want to be regulated? Is it too expensive for you, or it's better to be undercover, so the financial authorities will have a hard time to go after you.

I think you just had a baby, if you care about your baby, just make this investment regulated and I'll be the first one to change this into one of the best investments out there.

LOL Why on earth do you think I will answer questions of someone who is too scared to reveal his identity. I'm doing what I am doing openly and with 100% transparency. You are the one hiding behind curtains. I wonder what you are so scared of ?? So its not hard even for your readers to understand, who has something to hide.

You know who I am, you know how to get in touch with me. Man up and ask your questions the right way if you are so desperate for answers :)

You have done nothing in this thread but insult someone who is putting a lot of work into making sure people don't get scammed. You're not doing a lot to help your credibility here. If you refuse to answer his questions, let me ask you one: how much is EEC paying you?

You have done nothing in this thread but insult someone who is putting a lot of work into making sure people don't get scammed. You're not doing a lot to help your credibility here. If you refuse to answer his questions, let me ask you one: how much is EEC paying you?

If this is the right profile, he is the trader and the creator of EEC, so basically, the whole investment, which is probably around half Million Dollars now raised in 5 weeks, it's on his hands, he has the full ownership of the capital and the only guarantee investors have is his word and his trust that he will pay them back.

If you are for real, why don't you put on your big boy pants and sign up for the FPA's Performance Testing program? Of course, this would let people see exactly how well or badly you can trade without being able to hide things like floating losses.

If you are for real, why don't you put on your big boy pants and sign up for the FPA's Performance Testing program? Of course, this would let people see exactly how well or badly you can trade without being able to hide things like floating losses.

oh yes, FPA's Performance Testing Program, I completely forgot about it, well pointed.

Yes, if this investment has all the good intentions in this world and want to be a legit one, why not starting by taking the performance test?

In my country we say something like this: "The road to hell is paved with good intentions". So tamoorraja, prove that I'm wrong and I'll change my mind against this investment, you are the only one who came here to defend and I appreciate that, because so far no one from FX10 Investments or Forex50 Investments has done that.

It is a lot of effort indeed, couple of hours a day, but I know this effort will help many wise investors to stay away of unregulated investments and safeguard their hard earned money, this is what's all about, otherwise, it would be pointless for me to lose my time and energy. But I can't just simply be silent with such promises of extremely high returns in a short amount of time.

This is the trading report for this week: Total deposits for this week reached $630K, it's not clear how much is the capital raised, but in 6 weeks it's probably reaching $1M in funds raised direct into the traders account.

The group has nearly 2K members at the moment, if it keeps the pace of deposits and members joining, it will surpass FX10 Investments in raised capital, which has 10K members and in 6 months raised $3.5 Million.

And this is a link of a happy client explaining how to invest and some strategies.

It's very easy to believe on such returns when all clients are getting paid. Therefore, more and more clients will keep joining, no matter what I say here or any other FPA member or forex trader will say.

There are 5 stages of grief: 1) Shock/denial, 2) Anger, 3) Bargaining, 4) Depression and 5) Acceptance.

Everyone now is on stage 1, everybody denies that it's a scam investment or at least doubt about it, they believe on the saying "profits are not guaranteed and only invest money you can afford to lose", because all investors are showing proof of results, the trader behind the investment shows videos of the trading accounts with the profits and all the payments are done quite fast and with few delays or erros, which are prompt corrected. So it looks very professional.

Now I want to see the trader approaches a regulated FCA or NFA broker to offer his amazing strategy to see if the brokers will accept. I'd stop trading myself and invest in this amazing up to 15% return per week. Perhaps it should be announced on the best financial news programs, newspapers and magazines. It could help the new elected president Donald Trump to pay the national debt and also it will be the end of poverty around the world.

Attachments

• Elite Earners Club - Trading report 17-12-2016.png
    Elite Earners Club - Trading report 17-12-2016.png
    773.3 KB · Views: 1
  • EEC 17-12-2016 Proof of payment.png
    EEC 17-12-2016 Proof of payment.png
    150.8 KB · Views: 1
Back