Elite Earners Club - claims up to 15% weekly

Let's make a point here, although EEC is not a regulated investment, there 2 ways for the investment to finish: Either Tamoor Tariq vanishes with everyone's capital, by starting delay in payments and excuses, or he actually does bad trades and loses it all. The first option will make him a scammer, the second one no, it will make him a bad trader, even though he made 18 straight weeks of profits, I personally know people who were making a 50% profits per month for several months and lost it all in one month and this doesn't make the trader a scammer, in the case of EEC, we need to wait and see if any of the scenarios will play out, of he will make up the losses back, which is possible, difficult but possible, EEC is not taking any new members of deposits, which for me is the first good sign of an unregulated investment that I see. But we shall see. I'm not active as I used to be here, so if anyone wants to contribute, I'd appreciated that.

EEC investors say that they trust him 100 procent, that they are a big happy family and that profits AND losses are shared ;)
So sad to read all of those people reactions.
Thank you for your insight forex detective.
A collegue of my is all over EEC and other hyip and is trying to recrute his coworkers :)
Came on this page and was interesting to read what you guys have to say about this.
I myself started to invest the regular way, no 10 procent profit a week but who knows in a year or 2 :)

EEC investors say that they trust him 100 procent, that they are a big happy family and that profits AND losses are shared ;)
So sad to read all of those people reactions.
Thank you for your insight forex detective.
A collegue of my is all over EEC and other hyip and is trying to recrute his coworkers :)
Came on this page and was interesting to read what you guys have to say about this.
I myself started to invest the regular way, no 10 procent profit a week but who knows in a year or 2 :)

Yes, I agree with you, if you're investing on a company that's regulated, where your capital is protected under a strong financial authority, such as FCA in UK, where you capital is on a segregate bank account, you increase the safety of your funds and the chances of being scammed are reduce exponentially, of course you can still lose money, but this is if the trader/managed company makes bad trades, but not from a scam.

Guys, have a look at those 2 new accounts that Tamoor opened few weeks ago: The first one is the aggressive account: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/tamoorraja/eec-aggressive/2069931

I'm going to explain how you should read myfxbook: First you should understand the relation between your expectations vs reality ratio.

Expectations is what the trader wants you to see: Only nice profits, this is what matters for most of the investors and the traders know that.

Reality: It shows what the trade really is, with all profits and losses after (profits) are realized.

So now let's go back to the chart: The first 2 pictures on top is the aggressive account, which is showing +127K in profits until Apr 17th, this is what traders see and as I said, this is the only thing they pay attention, but there is so many more important features you should be attention to:

You should look at the drawdown area, which is how much this particular account risked at any given point, a reasonable acceptable drawdown should not be more than 20%, in this case you can se that's above -40% already, this doesn't mean the account has lost 40% yet, but it means that opened trades at one point reached those values in losses, but they became profitable at some point.

Another feature to pay attention is the Equity Growth, which is the real profit, not the Gross Growth, this yellow line fluctuates as the opened trades are currently going up and down, if you pay attention at March 30th, the yellow line decreased rapidly and then it went back up and matched the red line, that means the trades reached the break even, not necessary the trades are closed at this time, now from beginning of Apr to 17th, both lines were flat, so the opened trades were fluctuating around the break even.

Another important feature is the Profitability, which until the 17th was showing +80%, which means the majority of the trades are profitable, BUT, this could be a very dangerous signal, why?

Now look at the charts below, what do you see? The gains went from +151% to - 63% in 1 day, why this happened? Because this particular account doesn't trade with STOP LOSS Level, this is how Tamoor Tariq was managing to delivery up to 15% per week for 18 weeks in a row, because he was showing to the investors the majority of the time, only profits, he was hiding the opened trades away from investors, I already mentioned in the past 2 of his accounts that went burst and he removed from his profile on myfxbook.

So what really happened? There were several trades on GBP crosses and if you follow the GBP trade, they exploded to the upside on APR 18th after the UK PM spoke. Therefore this created huge losses for EEC account, this is the dangerous behind an investment which doesn't trade with stop losses, as I always mentioned here: No matter how good a trade system looks like, you need to deeply investigate the account to see what's behind, but as you know, investors in this type of HYIP don't care about it, all they care is about profits, profits and profits.

Now people are telling that Tamoor is not feeling well and it's in bed, okay, this may be true, but this is not an excuse for such huge losses, this is why you should never believe on someone who is promising so much profits in a short amount of time, this strategy is used to attract clients and the only one who will actually make money, is the trader.

Another thing, Tamoor is trading with about $1.5M, but where is the rest of the money? You (investor) know where it is? He certainly could have withdrawn the remaining capital, which it was about $5M, or not, you never know until when an honest guy, who holds couple Million Dollars from clients funds direct into his trading account, will keep his words that he will indeed give the money back to the clients, he said the payouts will start on May 12th, regardless is there are profits or not. Well, we shall see.

Attachments

• EEC from + 151% to - 63%.png
    EEC from + 151% to - 63%.png
    355.7 KB · Views: 0
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/tamoorraja/elite-earners-club/2054515

Now let's look at the second account, which has $1.4M, it's showing +4% profit, BUT, look at the yellow equity line, it's currently (21st Apr) -3% in floating losses, another sign that Tamoor Tariq doesn't trade with stop losse, if you scroll down the page, select the History Tab, you can't see the trades, why? Because he is hiding the losses and also the Open Orders are set to private, this hides all the flaws of a system, if it keeps like that, the losses can stat to increase exponentially.

Did you learn anything today? Spread this link to your friends in EEC, this is how they should treat a managed account, not by promises, but with real facts, now you know some tips about how a managed account should be dealt with. Any further questions, feel free to post here and I'll reply once I'm free.

Attachments

• EEC 2nd managed account.png
    EEC 2nd managed account.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 0
Now they started to turn off the comment session to avoid spreading the negativity, I'd say 99% of the time, when this happens, it's because things are going very bad and this is one of the strategies scammers use before run away or to avoid panicking among investors. I say 99% of the time because Tamoor looks like he is telling the truth in his videos, BUT, the fact that the investment is not regulated makes me believe that anything can happen, can he recover the losses? Maybe, will he pay the clients? Maybe, but something it's clear in my mind: those 10 to 15% per week are gone, it will be unlikely to see any sort of profits in the next upcoming months, and if he panics and tries to recover the losses faster, it can have an opposite effect and this could be the end of EEC in short period of time.

Attachments

• 2017-04-21 (9).png
    2017-04-21 (9).png
    96.1 KB · Views: 1
Tamoor:
I tried the best I could but failed and in the process ended up destroying my health. As you have seen the current trading progress on Myfxbook we currently have a huge draw down. I'll have to wait for the draw down to go low before I can start refunding the remaining funds because in the end it is not worth losing my life. All I can say at this stage is, I tried my best but I failed and I am very sorry. I seriously do not know what else to say. I am very very sorry.
So glad I didn't invest a single dollar into this scam.

And this is the end of EEC - Elite Earners Club. The trader behind EEC, Tamoor Tariq, just abandoned the group and deleted all his last posts which he mentioned about the big losses and that he would refund the remaining 40% of the equity back to investors, he said he was sick and couldn't trade properly.

To me, this is not an excuse to have such big losses, he also never informed exactly how much was left and now that he deleted all related posts and disappeared from the group like a coward, I have no choice but to nominate him the scammer of the year in online forex investments via e-wallets methods, where the client's funds are sent direct into the traders account.

If you just pop up on this page and you want to learn more why I was extremely against this and other similar investments, read this post from the beginning and hopefully, you'll learn something about those type of online investments, revshares, crypto currencies with daily profits and so on, all of them will ending up scamming you.

Now must probably, Tamoor Tariq is not longer in Pakistan, otherwise people would find him and claim their money back, some people lost over $100K from their hard earned money, do you think this people invested money they can afford to lose? Of course not, some people took huge bank loans, sold properties for this investment, now everyone is in despair and there was still hope investors would get the remaining balance back, but now I highly doubt.

Tamoor Tariq, however you are, you must be enjoying several Million of Dollars stolen from investors, you must probably was behind FX10 and other related investments, one day, karma will catch you.

That's the end, over $18 Million overall between deposits and profits (before losses) accumulated, how much was lost and how much he stole? We will never know for sure, the only thing we know is that he is a big scammer.

EEC birth day: October 31st, 2016
EEC death day: Around April, 2017

Time span: 5 months, one of the fastest accumulated and stolen money from clients that I know about it in a short period of time.

Last edited:
18k views and how many investors listened to me? How many EEC fan members were happy posting their weekly returns and telling whoever was against EEC a jealous person, that if you don't trust, don't invest. How many investors told that Tamoor Tariq was an honest guy, a husband, a father and that EEC was the best investment out there, that it was changing people's lives, some investors stopped working because of the revenue they were earning, claimed to be for a lifetime? It's sad, but hundred of thousand of investors fell for it and guess what? It was not probably the first scam they fell for it, but they felt secure with Tamoor making live videos, showing up his face (just like Tom Kent), showing his picture behind the wall, his recently baby boy. I never bought this, as transparent it looks like, the investment was never regulated, he came here in the beginning of this thread and tried to tell I was the wrong one, then he left when I asked about proof of trading reports, he gave me all the signs I needed to sign this investment with a big red signal. As I said before, if I helped to save 10 investors out of 11K, my job is done.

Back