EliteFX Traders Club and Tesla Trading Ltd on Telegram

pinvest

Recruit
There is a Telegram channel I have been following for a while called EliteFX Traders Club t.me/interfx
They have been showing good results on their managed accounts and having a large number of members so I decided to invest as well. I have contacted the owner at @elitefxx on Telegram and also on email elitefxmalaysia@gmail.com. We have discussed that I will invest with PayPal and I sent them 2 612,50 USD. After a few days they contacted me saying that there has been issues with their paypal account and they cannot invest it. I asked for refund, but haven't heard from them so i opened a case with paypal. I tried to contact them several times without success so I escalated the case to paypal and now I'm hoping that they will make a decision to refund my transaction.

In the mean time they posted a message on their telegram channel saying that they are partnering up with Tesla Trading Ltd and opened a new channel t.me/teslatrading. The manger of that channel is @teslatrader. I have tried to contact him about my refund and the involvement of Elite Fx and my lost funds, but never got a reply.

I think the same scammers are behind both EliteFX Traders Club and Tesla Trading Ltd.
I made this post to help others stay away from them and not make the same mistake I did. I hope paypal refunds my money. I will post an update if it happens

There is a Telegram channel I have been following for a while called EliteFX Traders Club t.me/interfx
They have been showing good results on their managed accounts and having a large number of members so I decided to invest as well. I have contacted the owner at @elitefxx on Telegram and also on email elitefxmalaysia@gmail.com. We have discussed that I will invest with PayPal and I sent them 2 612,50 USD. After a few days they contacted me saying that there has been issues with their paypal account and they cannot invest it. I asked for refund, but haven't heard from them so i opened a case with paypal. I tried to contact them several times without success so I escalated the case to paypal and now I'm hoping that they will make a decision to refund my transaction.

In the mean time they posted a message on their telegram channel saying that they are partnering up with Tesla Trading Ltd and opened a new channel t.me/teslatrading. The manger of that channel is @teslatrader. I have tried to contact him about my refund and the involvement of Elite Fx and my lost funds, but never got a reply.

I think the same scammers are behind both EliteFX Traders Club and Tesla Trading Ltd.
I made this post to help others stay away from them and not make the same mistake I did. I hope paypal refunds my money. I will post an update if it happens
Thanks for the information mate :)

Back