1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EliteFX Traders Club and Tesla Trading Ltd on Telegram

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by pinvest, May 15, 2019.

1. pinvest

pinvest Recruit

There is a Telegram channel I have been following for a while called EliteFX Traders Club t.me/interfx
    They have been showing good results on their managed accounts and having a large number of members so I decided to invest as well. I have contacted the owner at @elitefxx on Telegram and also on email elitefxmalaysia@gmail.com. We have discussed that I will invest with PayPal and I sent them 2 612,50 USD. After a few days they contacted me saying that there has been issues with their paypal account and they cannot invest it. I asked for refund, but haven't heard from them so i opened a case with paypal. I tried to contact them several times without success so I escalated the case to paypal and now I'm hoping that they will make a decision to refund my transaction.

In the mean time they posted a message on their telegram channel saying that they are partnering up with Tesla Trading Ltd and opened a new channel t.me/teslatrading. The manger of that channel is @teslatrader. I have tried to contact him about my refund and the involvement of Elite Fx and my lost funds, but never got a reply.

I think the same scammers are behind both EliteFX Traders Club and Tesla Trading Ltd.
    I made this post to help others stay away from them and not make the same mistake I did. I hope paypal refunds my money. I will post an update if it happens

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Thanks for the information mate :)

: telegram