Elliot wave traders.

Oohrhii

Recruit
i have decided to start this thread in order to enable we wave analysts to enlighten each other and also help in determining the most accurate count.LETS MAKE IT WORK.

Oohrhii expert market analyst and chartist

e'lightenment

i am interested in the EW study and use in certain currencies and in certain dependant timeframes it can be a pretty good predictor of major move direction. Deceptive in others. I trade AUS/USD and EUR/USD. What light can you shed.

wave ...thoughts..

i didnt reply to your last question cos i wouldnt advice you to trade during those times..there is a common saying with the chart analyst that when the market is resting ...the analyst should do the same..cos you cannot wish the market into action.
anyway as per the question u asked..then aud/usd was in a wvae 4 region then..again bad to trade.and was trying to prepare for a wave 5 movement upwards...as we can see that it has fulfilled...but presently..as am tping gu has also begun its wave 5 move upward...
ill start posting my full market analysis as from netweek when the market is fully operational...i hope i have answered ur question.
trade carefully and keep piping.

Oohrhii...expert market analyst.

wave ...thoughts..

i hope we all enjoyed our lil vac.n hope it was cool to all traders.as i said earlier..i will be posting my full analysis on this forum as from next week..so we can all be on the look out..to help eachother in the market analysis..afterall we all have the same aim...(piping)hoping to hear from you all...and yes all opinions or questions..or..critisism are welcome..(failure is a weapon..it helps in moving forward)all we need is perseverance and we will all get there.Oohrhii...expert market analyst and chartist.

trades..

looking at the gbpusd chart..as at now that am typing..the correction has resummed on the minor on cable..and also turning to the indicator we can see that a classic -ve divergence has just been triggered so taking a short position now at 1.4930 with a minor resistance at 1.4835 which is definitely going to be broken..allowing for a more downward probe to the region of 1.4697 which is the 38.2% retracement point of the whole upward move...if this point holds..then wave 4 has just ended and a wave5 movement upward to the region of 1.5150 shold be expected where a complete movement of the prevoius A movement up will be equal..but on the breaking of this point..then a more upward move will be seen.probably to the 1.59xx point.
but pls not that all this analysis holds true if the 1.4697 point holds..if not..then more downward probe should be withnessed probably to the 1.4581 point or 1.4475 where a 61.8% point will be seen. more down ward probes...then..we will have to rethink.but as for now...am considering his correction as a flat.
but for the mean time...enjoy the pips...

Oohrhii...expert market analyst and chartist.

trades...again.

Hi traders ...i hope we all had an enjoyable weekend..n even a more beatiful starting week as all the tps should have been hit far since..as i said..last week during my last post..My tp was at the safest zone which is the 1.4695 point..although it seem far fetched when i first forcasted it but i think we can all see that it has well been hit and even over ran..which here by forced me to lok deeper at the charts...since all price movement are almost totally explainable..only if one could just look at the right places..and guess what...i came up with an even better opportunity for us this week ahead.looking closely at the cable on daily..we would see that the whole movement down..just starts to test the 38.2% ratio of the whole movement upward from the 1.3650 point to the peak at 1.5067 and now retraced 38.2% of the whole move setting a tone for wave 5 up since we all know that C waves also subdivides into 5 waves...therefore setting a good tone for us to long the final wave 5 of the larger correction C that has been underway.How beatiful trading currencies can be.

If we get a daily price close on cable at or above the 1.4527 region..then a buy confirmation signal is triggered with take profit points at 1.5067 as the first tp point and 1.5140(to be on the conservative side)to be the second tp point while if this point is broken..depending on the volume...our next target will be the mind blowing point at 1.6058 ...or on extention 1.6147. with our stop loss points to be at least at the lowest day low (todays)..or more depending on our risk capabilities but should be nothing more than 1.4360 point ....this is the point where the above analysis will be rendered totally invalid and would need a call for another outlook...but if holds..especially if the 38.2% region mentioned above holds then long is cool.
I'll try to post my chart here if am able to ..but if i cant..am wishing us all the best that the market has to offer...
Believe it or not.....i'll see you at the take profit point.hopefully 1.6058(smiles..)

Oohrhii...Expert market analyst and Chartist.

updates....

good morning..traders...the price held above the projected point yesterday..validating the outlook for the bullish movement on cable....the reason for the sluggishness in the market is cos of the change in trend that is in preparation..n besides..wave 1 are not normally composed of too much breath.(wave personalty.)same things goes for eur/usd..as it is now trying to comeback above the 61.8% region.....i hope we all have a good trade ahead...but just remeber in everything you do..until the 1.4360 point is defied..i think its reasonable to stay bullish..on cable...and using the correlation co-efficient ratio..i think we would understand that the same thing applies to EU, AU..while the opposite goes for Uchf which is going to short....

Wishing you the best the market has to offer..

Oohrhii..expert market analyst and consultant.

tp hit again

hit traders..am happy to see that the first tp has hit on gu....i could have opted for a more upward move but what i saw suprised me..so i decided to out..and come here to say my mind.i think the long awaited short on gu is ready to start..which will make us see new lows..but i want to wait for more confirmations before i confirm the trade.

Pls i will like to hear replys from any one who has benefited from the trades that i have been posting here so far.

Hoping to hear from u all...
Oohrhii...expert market analyst..and chartist.

Back