Elliot_sky scam

eROhh

Recruit
There is a company offering forex signals under the above name elliot_sky. Twitter handle Elliot signals. He charged me $400 for signals for 3 months that he claimed earned 20,000 pips a year. Please do not fall for this scam. The guys sent me signals for a month that all hit stop loss. Luckily I only entered one trade under their advice. They are the most useless signals ever. They guys cannot even label the waves ( for those who understand elliot wave). The guys have no idea what they are doing. For your own good please do not fall for this like me. I asked them for a refund of my cash for the months un used and they have blocked me from. Hope this thread will save someone from falling into this scam.

There is a company offering forex signals under the above name elliot_sky. Twitter handle Elliot signals. He charged me $400 for signals for 3 months that he claimed earned 20,000 pips a year. Please do not fall for this scam. The guys sent me signals for a month that all hit stop loss. Luckily I only entered one trade under their advice. They are the most useless signals ever. They guys cannot even label the waves ( for those who understand elliot wave). The guys have no idea what they are doing. For your own good please do not fall for this like me. I asked them for a refund of my cash for the months un used and they have blocked me from. Hope this thread will save someone from falling into this scam.

Via Western Union.

Back