Elliottician looks to be scam

filipgg

Recruit
company elliottician (Elliottician.com – Pure Elliott Wave Trading) market their RET4 as application which can make you 2% gain a day.

I have purchased it for roughly $5K and application itself is pure losser. It can just wipe out your account.

They offers different "fog stories" about webinars and more often real seminars around the world where you should spend additional 5 or 10K to attend.

When they market product or sell product they offer "no question asked" money back guarantee (30 or even 60 days).

I asked my money back 1 week after purchase and after 4 months they still ignore it.

I think that's enough for SCAM claim. I have many e-mails with them to proof my claim.

Did you go to their Dispute Resolution page within 30 days and file for a return there?

You might want to discuss chargeback options with your credit card company.

Elliotician scam

Hi Filipgg,

sorry to say that Elliotician is definitely a scam. Many years ago they sold an online training program which became gradually more complicated and contradictory as you worked through it. At first I thought it was just me being stupid and was impressed by all the blurb on the website about the company giving money to an orphanage in India (must be solid, right ?). Wrong - I gave up with the training course for the sake of my sanity. Later they inroduced a signal service - great signals straight from the gurus ! Only trouble was they made loss after massive loss, or rather I did. I called them about there stated 80% winning rate many times and each time was given a fob story. I have since met many people who paid much more for one one one training and so should understand this bowl of porridge, but alas no, they came to same conclusion as me. The complications are just a smoke screen for a scam. Stay well away.

Hi Filipgg,

sorry to say that Elliotician is definitely a scam. Many years ago they sold an online training program which became gradually more complicated and contradictory as you worked through it. At first I thought it was just me being stupid and was impressed by all the blurb on the website about the company giving money to an orphanage in India (must be solid, right ?). Wrong - I gave up with the training course for the sake of my sanity. Later they inroduced a signal service - great signals straight from the gurus ! Only trouble was they made loss after massive loss, or rather I did. I called them about there stated 80% winning rate many times and each time was given a fob story. I have since met many people who paid much more for one one one training and so should understand this bowl of porridge, but alas no, they came to same conclusion as me. The complications are just a smoke screen for a scam. Stay well away.

I was one of his first students on refined elliott wave principle. I can say that although there were no trading system behind that knowledge which I gained there is very valuable and I would not mix this course with RET trading software.

Filip

Re: Elliotician looks to be scam

That is good info. However, is it up to you to tag them scam or the general conclusion of the entire FPA Headquarters? As soldiers, let's always do our part thoroughly and which is not ours to be done by those who it's due to.

That is good info. However, is it up to you to tag them scam or the general conclusion of the entire FPA Headquarters? As soldiers, let's always do our part thoroughly and which is not ours to be done by those who it's due to.

There are good, not so good, bad and SCAM companies. Also clients. After I posted here, I been finally contacted by Rich Swanell, founder of elliottician. He not argue with me about my right to claim refund as his product haven't meet my expectations (which I build based on their information). So my SCAM preclaim was based upon their ignorance to make refund which they guarantee on purchase. I hope that refund will go smooth and that their reasons for waiting so long are valid (sales representative left company, they received error on trial to send me e-mail and so on), Anyhow, I will keep you updated and I hope that SCAM claim will not happened here. Just unsatisfied customer claim legal right for refund and good company respect that.

Filip

Back