ELmental Trader-Global profits-BEWARE

mdijb

Recruit
After viewing their Video, I purchased Elemental TRader v1.5 from Global PRofits systems.

I am using Windows on an emulator on a MAC.

THeir software cause continuous crashes in MT4 on 2 different MT4 platforms, and after several days and many hours of working with Tech support it was apparent that it was not working and they were unable to make it do so. Using their software in this fashion was totally foreign to them by their own admission. After 3-4 days or trying to reach them by phone, all I got was a continuous busy signal.

I finally insisted on a refund of the $1997, via email only, I paid and they have refused.

BEWARE OF DEALING WITH GLOBAL PROFIT SYSTEMS AND THEIR NEW SOFTWARE --ELEMENTAL TRADER

MDIJB

So they have actually refused to refund you or just ignoring you so far? They claim a 30 day money back guarantee, I'm assuming you are well within that window?

Their add page reminds me of a Sham-Wow commercial, not that it is any different from any other EA marketing page, you get this, but wait!!, you get this but that's not all! You get this too!, A gazillion dollar value, just click here! Marketing hype galore.

I am well within the 30 day period. THey were working with me to remedy, but after several days, and after removing the software resulted in smooth functioning of my computer, I gave up. I could not reach anyone by phone for 4 days. After I filed a dispute via my credit card provider they simply refused to refund and offered no further help.

MDIJB

You can file a case against them in our trader's court.
Members take open cases much more serious than a complain in the scam alerts folder

I like the part in their video presentation where they promise their software not only can help you trade Forex: it also cures cancer and ingrown toenails.

Elemental Trader Refund

Hi,

I have just received an email to say they will refund my harmonic trader fee.
I really liked the idea, shame the execution was so bad. Had they had all their systems set up and running smoothly from day one I may have stayed to see what happened.

I only sent them a two week trading account, no phone call and no telling them what pattern I used when etc.... Just keep pushing for the refund if that's what you want.

Now back to A B C Trading and using my own methods from now on. I have finally realized how much time I have wasted trying to learn/use other peoples systems instead of teaching myself my own system.

Good Trading to ALL!

:nerd:

Well I don't like to say anything bad or good without facts but, I have followed them for a long time... and note my points:

1/ They do not reply to emails... (too busy making money from sales hype?)

2/ Mostly want u to view their "live webinars" (no idea why as I am happy with a recording when I have time!, I emailed them this and I think they are doing that now, but of course still not reply..)

3/ Talk fast, keep it vaugue.... u appear to be the stupid one not keeping up! everyone else is making a **** load.. so whats wrong with you??

4/ $5000 or so, but u get this that... US marketing hype, which US people seem to expect and fall for...

5/ OMG the "Last chance" they are flogging this to the last bit, most likely before moving on to the next hype...

6/ I found a free version (have they copied it?) nearly the same... but not impressed so I don't even want it free....

7/ Folks, anything that is not clear.... HIDES something... US people, don't be impressed by BS..

I heard a saying : "Baffle them with BS" that works with the willing...

All the best ye all...

Last edited:
Harmonic patterns

If you are interested in harmonic pattens, you can use the ZUP indicators developped by Nen. Very, very good work.

The indicators are FREE and there is a 262 pages thread at forex-tsd.

It might be a good idea to not spend $1997 for something you can have for free.

I suspect the "elemental traders" guys to have copied the ZUP indicators.

I am sure that if someone creates a thread at FPA to discuss the harmonic patterns, it should be a great success.

Back