• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Elon Musk EA

Asking questions about a company
Hi ! I registered on this forum on purpose to communicate with you and find out how good this algorithm is. On 19.09 I uploaded the demo version to my demo account at ICM broker, I will test it and report the results here. While I'm skeptical about the reviews of this bot, because at first glance everything looks good

Keen to know what strategy it uses....
As the developer of this project said, this is scalping. I have done some research on the forum of this project and various information on the web, so far I can not say good or bad, in a couple of days I will share the results.

As the developer of this project said, this is scalping. I have done some research on the forum of this project and various information on the web, so far I can not say good or bad, in a couple of days I will share the results.
Listen Konstantin the scammer ! People are not interested in the results of a demo account. There are many negative reviews.

You can accuse anyone of fraud and theft! I've been living in this world for 61 years!
I've been trading for the last 10 years, I've met many cheaters and liars on my way and worked with different indicators and algorithms.
This algorithm was recommended to me by my young friend and trading educator Stephen. I plan to work with the demo version for a few more days and if everything goes well we will buy version Pro 2.1 together with him. As I like the work of this bot and the technical support from Jared or Konstantin, the names do not matter to me, we can be anyone on the internet, the main thing for me is the process of working and getting a high from what I do. When I go to a real account, I will let you know the results, gentlemen!
Regards Robert!

You can accuse anyone of fraud and theft! I've been living in this world for 61 years!
I've been trading for the last 10 years, I've met many cheaters and liars on my way and worked with different indicators and algorithms.
This algorithm was recommended to me by my young friend and trading educator Stephen. I plan to work with the demo version for a few more days and if everything goes well we will buy version Pro 2.1 together with him. As I like the work of this bot and the technical support from Jared or Konstantin, the names do not matter to me, we can be anyone on the internet, the main thing for me is the process of working and getting a high from what I do. When I go to a real account, I will let you know the results, gentlemen!
Regards Robert!
Good for you that you are trading the last 10 years.

Do you realize that:
  • Konstantin will never show real trading results..
  • His videos are deep fake AI.
  • His blog is full of trolls.
  • His broker (NDDFX) is a very obvious scam because of bad spelling and stolen text from a well known legit broker.
  • Cryptocurrency payments only.
  • The domain-name NDDFX was expired and the website was down for more than a week.
And you still dare to say that it is perfectly normal to lie about ones identity !

Anyway, I wish you good luck. The support you will get after purchasing the ELM is terrible. No straight answers, lying or no answer at all is what you will get. Besides of this, the ELM has some bugs which are not visible when trading a demo account.

For anyone new here : This is about ELONMUSKEA , GLOBALFOREXFORUM , ELM-EA , PROVSA , PROFOREXEA , NDDFX.
The scam is not limited to these names. There are more websites involved with popup-advertisement for this product. Beware of fake review websites ! This scam is huge !

Good for you that you are trading the last 10 years.

Do you realize that:
  • Konstantin will never show real trading results..
  • His videos are deep fake AI.
  • His blog is full of trolls.
  • His broker (NDDFX) is a very obvious scam because of bad spelling and stolen text from a well known legit broker.
  • Cryptocurrency payments only.
  • The domain-name NDDFX was expired and the website was down for more than a week.
And you still dare to say that it is perfectly normal to lie about ones identity !

Anyway, I wish you good luck. The support you will get after purchasing the ELM is terrible. No straight answers, lying or no answer at all is what you will get. Besides of this, the ELM has some bugs which are not visible when trading a demo account.

For anyone new here : This is about ELONMUSKEA , GLOBALFOREXFORUM , ELM-EA , PROVSA , PROFOREXEA , NDDFX.
The scam is not limited to these names. There are more websites involved with popup-advertisement for this product. Beware of fake review websites ! This scam is huge !
Also bear in mind this: "Jared" gives away a demo EA that gives great results but it has a trick: all losing trades are marked as 0.00 trade result, so there are no losing trades. I still have a copy of it and of a statement if anyone wants it I can upload it here.

Hi ! I registered on this forum on purpose to communicate with you and find out how good this algorithm is. On 19.09 I uploaded the demo version to my demo account at ICM broker, I will test it and report the results here. While I'm skeptical about the reviews of this bot, because at first glance everything looks good
Robert, make sure you check the results of trades (the right column of the History tab on MT4 or 5. If you find any result of 0.00, look at the entry price and the closing price. If they are different, there cannot be a 0.00 value. That is the result I got testing Elon Musk EA in demo, no losing trades, all 0.00 except the profitable trades, giving amazing but totally misleading results.

Robert, make sure you check the results of trades (the right column of the History tab on MT4 or 5. If you find any result of 0.00, look at the entry price and the closing price. If they are different, there cannot be a 0.00 value. That is the result I got testing Elon Musk EA in demo, no losing trades, all 0.00 except the profitable trades, giving amazing but totally misleading results.
A test with the v2.1 demo shows that nothing has changed in the moment of opening positions, direction of the trades and the final results. The strategy doesn't tolerate any size of slippage which will happen for sure with a real trading account.

I bought ELM Pro because I am interested in it and money allows me to give myself a gift sometimes. On Friday tech support connected to my server and set up the algorithm on two accounts. I'm looking forward to next week to see how it works. As for what you write, I don't understand at all from a technical point of view how it can be that a trade that went negative became 0.00. Maybe you should talk to the guys who do this. But thanks for the concern. Regards Robert!

A test with the v2.1 demo shows that nothing has changed in the moment of opening positions, direction of the trades and the final results. The strategy doesn't tolerate any size of slippage which will happen for sure with a real trading account.
Sorry to intrude on your discussion, and I could be wrong of course, but as far as I know, slippage comes from the broker, not the EA. How can an algorithm not tolerate slippage on a demo account? Can you explain this to me?

Back