• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Elon Musk EA

Asking questions about a company
Sorry to intrude on your discussion, and I could be wrong of course, but as far as I know, slippage comes from the broker, not the EA. How can an algorithm not tolerate slippage on a demo account? Can you explain this to me?
I recommend you to read again what I have written and then ask your question again.

The scammer has an additional domain-name (since 30-sep-2022): elon-fx-ea . com

Don't buy this EA. We have tested it with many brokers and VPS-services. Slippage will kill your trading-account !!!

Jared Winston is not his real name

Hi all.
I want to leave a little feedback about working with the licensed version Pro 2.1 after 3 weeks. The results, of course, are different from testing on demo accounts, if only because there are less trades on real accounts than on demo accounts, but this is a question of the broker and its trading conditions. Also spread and slippage take away some of the profit, but that is to be expected, I was ready for that and had no illusions about it. I have been trading for a long time and I understood everything very well. My profit in testing was more than 70% on my demo account, and I made 40% on my real account with the same broker and I am very happy with it for the same period of time, I seldom managed to get such results with any bot or manual trading. I'm glad Jared developed a bot like ELM, it deserves respect. As the saying goes, there will always be flies around the big man who does good things and wants to sit on the cake and ruin the party!

Regards to all Robert!

You should not buy this EA.
A complete scam EA.
I bought the EA and tried it for 8 months on demo and real account various ways, but unfortunately it is not profitable at all.

As you have said in the past, slippage is not tolerated, so even if it works well in demo, it is not profitable at all in real account.

You are free to buy, but you will be cheated.
I have done everything Jared said with the support and this is what I got, so he is a total scammer.
Perfect scammer lol.

Hello! It's been almost two months, I am still happy with the results of this algorithm. I have not received similar results with any other strategy. Technical support from Jared, never makes me wait more than 2-3 hours. I am very happy with my purchase. The main thing is to choose a good broker and open the right account. I am very happy with my purchase.

Good for you that you are trading the last 10 years.

Do you realize that:
  • Konstantin will never show real trading results..
  • His videos are deep fake AI.
  • His blog is full of trolls.
  • His broker (NDDFX) is a very obvious scam because of bad spelling and stolen text from a well known legit broker.
  • Cryptocurrency payments only.
  • The domain-name NDDFX was expired and the website was down for more than a week.
And you still dare to say that it is perfectly normal to lie about ones identity !

Anyway, I wish you good luck. The support you will get after purchasing the ELM is terrible. No straight answers, lying or no answer at all is what you will get. Besides of this, the ELM has some bugs which are not visible when trading a demo account.

For anyone new here : This is about ELONMUSKEA , GLOBALFOREXFORUM , ELM-EA , PROVSA , PROFOREXEA , NDDFX.
The scam is not limited to these names. There are more websites involved with popup-advertisement for this product. Beware of fake review websites ! This scam is huge !
Hey! I had to remember my password to put you in your place. Just think about what you're writing about! My brain almost exploded. Many of you call me a fraud and attribute my name to other algorithms and projects like ElonMuskEA, but Jared, who I last spoke to years ago, is telling you the truth. I only bought the source code. I designed and built the rest of it myself. They are different projects, and Jared and I are different people. Cut the crap. As for me and my ProVsaEA(PROFOREXEA) project I worked honestly for 8 years and I have 1000's of satisfied clients.I liked my job. I would have continued to do their business further, but I had to finish my project and spend a few years in jail for a drunken bar brawl, where I crippled 3 guys. I have no strength and no desire to resume what I have devoted half of my life to. I will not go back to Forex.
This is my first and last post in several years. Good luck everyone!

Hello Guys!

I do not understand why you have such hatred for me? Why do you alone create so many accounts on this resource and write from them the same thing! Or you just lost your mind that your love for me unrequited?)
Sorry, I like women ;)
Well let me appeal to all of your personalities and accounts so none of you are offended!

Your problem is that you think and do good smart things and make some incredible exposure, but in the end you just waste your time and strain your brains in vain. I'm not hiding anything from anyone. I am fine as I am, so what you write here, you write only for yourself. All your attacks on my sites and channels, just encouraged me to improve the security of my resources. Thank you, I have never had time or reason to do that.

1. You list different algorithms and names that I have nothing to do with, except that I sold the source code to these people many years ago, I have nothing to do with their business, I repeat, I sold only the source code! If you are just as interested and you want to start a small business, but have no experience in programming, then you can for 10k to make a WhiteLabel will be completely your business, which I have nothing to do. If you are an experienced programmer and know MQL4 and MQL5 languages easily, the source code will cost you 20k, which you can use as you want. It's as simple as that.

2. As for getting your money back to your customers... It's a separate story, which proves that you just want to find a single reason to hurt me and accuse Jared of being a crook.... But it's not true, you're wrong again... All refund terms are described in detail in the license agreement, which I strictly follow as any other person who has at least some principles and a head on their shoulders. There will be no strict rules of work - so there will be no campaign as such. Refunds are only valid for 14 days and do not apply to software purchased at a discount, you're asking for a refund after 6 months. Are you okay? Here is a link that has been freely available on the site since the early days of its operation -
Licence agreement.

3. As for the results of the ELM. If I write that the results were achieved while working on a real account at one of the brokers, so it is. I'm not 15 years old to show off in front of someone. I'm a grown-up man and I take everything seriously and have respect for customers who I will not deceive. If anyone has any problems with my algorithm, tell me personally, as a man, do not be a rat and a snitch.
The results are presented on the website.
Myfxbook Results
They are updated automatically via the myfxbok widget.

4. Also write about the forum ghost and about the ability to work only the demo version. Unfortunately, I also want to disappoint you. If you could not achieve success in the first few days and immediately ran to mommy, then what are you doing on the Forex market? I spent three years to ensure that the algorithm was stable and profitable, I did not give up like you. The forum has a life of its own, every day new users register and communicate. My messages are moderated automatically, unfortunately I do not always have time to answer and give advice, but you can always write to me in person.
The demo version and the version for real accounts are 100% identical. I go out of my way to meet customers by letting them fully test my algo in real time on their account before buying it. Of course you can copy trades from demo to real, I understand that. A lot of people use it.
But I, unlike 99% of other sellers, prefer to believe the results of real time trading instead of believing results from strategy tester and drawn reports from the tester.
Any difference which occurs is due to the difference in trading conditions of brokers, who in some cases deliberately worsen your trading conditions in order to pocket part of your deposit. But if a broker manipulates the conditions, it does not matter which algo you work with, he can cheat you anyway.

5. As for the results after closing trades with results = 0. You are absolutely not technically savvy . Profit in the order of 0 is not a problem. On the contrary, it is good and shows that the hedging strategy works. Such method of order closing is called "Close by". It is only possible if the position is hedged and the brokerage account allows hedging. If you had asked me about it, you wouldn't have had to embarrass yourself in front of everyone. Your stupidity and lack of understanding of the principles of what a "Hedge" is in an account with margin trading is your problem. But not mine.

6. If you try to find my connection to any of the brokers, Tickmill, NDDFX, FusionMarkets, etc - you will not find it. My accounts, open at different brokers. If you pay attention, there are no affiliate links to brokerage companies on my website. It's very simple - I do not cooperate with any company to attract clients to it. My algorithm is not tied to any company. You can trade with any company you choose.
Many sellers, bind EA to a particular broker and provide EA after registering on their referral link. This is their business model.
I only sell the algorithm, not tied to any broker.

7. At the end I would also like to remove all questions about the name of my algorithm, as some of you do not understand what the true and correct name of the bot. In the beginning, the site was called Elonmuskea.com and the algorithm ELM EA, also there were a few derivative acronyms from this. Different versions had slightly different names. The final version, so as not to associate the algorithm with Elon Musk, remained ELM EA. As of late, elonmuskea.com is redirecting to elm-ea.com

To all those who have come to this resource for reviews and some information about my algorithm and read all this crap, I personally apologize to you. The choice is yours, in a world of 1000 algorithms, you can choose any, I do not force anyone to buy and write me.

Also I want to assure you that I am not some scammer or con artist under the Russian name. My name is Jared, I was born and raised in UK, since my childhood I was interested in technology, economy and information technology, which eventually led me to the development of algorithms for forex trading. My main goal is not cheating or taking profit, I get about 100 new users, 80% of them are normal people who understand that not everything is necessary and you can believe what is written online.

I've received several very nice messages from customers, in which customers told me, "No matter what your name is - your algorithm is the best of those with which they have worked" For the sake of such people I continue to work!

Very important, beware of online scammers. Do not use any other sites.

Currently the official contacts for contacting me:
Also, a picture of my personal ID.

Thank you all for reading my message to the end!

Attachments

• IMG_1836.jpg
    IMG_1836.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 102
Hello all!
I would also like to add my opinion on the work of this algorithm. It's been more than 2 months since my purchase and I successfully work with ELM-EA Pro 2.1 version on my real accounts. I opened accounts in ICM, FXpro and Tickmill. I am more than satisfied, of course I need to learn more about the bot and its options before Jared's results, but by following all the recommended steps, I easily made my first profit the day after purchase.

I have noticed that your reviews that you all write here and pour out your bile are nothing more than lies and deceit. Jared gave you a decent response. Way to go my friend! Know that one of your customers will always be on your side because your algorithm is excellent!

I also noticed that all of you were working with older versions of the algorithm because the reviews were written long before version 2.1 came out. So I think you young people are wasting your time here. You better apologize to Jared and start working with version 2.1. You can easily see that from your own experience. After all, all updates are free and available on the forum.

As for what makes working on your account more successful, it's a good VPS server, don't be stingy and rent a good VPS server from a company recommended by Jared. You can find out how to choose it, install and configure it here

You guys need to spend a little more time and you will succeed! I proved it on my own experience! Less evil and negativity and fortune will be on your side. After all, karma exists!

Regards to all Robert!

Hello all!
I would also like to add my opinion on the work of this algorithm. It's been more than 2 months since my purchase and I successfully work with ELM-EA Pro 2.1 version on my real accounts. I opened accounts in ICM, FXpro and Tickmill. I am more than satisfied, of course I need to learn more about the bot and its options before Jared's results, but by following all the recommended steps, I easily made my first profit the day after purchase.

I expect an explanation of your IP overlaps with Konstantin Boykachev, including the one today, in your next post. Otherwise, I will consider that to be final proof that you are a multi. I'm willing to wait up to 48 hours.

Hello Guys!

I do not understand why you have such hatred for me? Why do you alone create so many accounts on this resource and write from them the same thing! Or you just lost your mind that your love for me unrequited?)
Sorry, I like women ;)
Well let me appeal to all of your personalities and accounts so none of you are offended!

Your problem is that you think and do good smart things and make some incredible exposure, but in the end you just waste your time and strain your brains in vain. I'm not hiding anything from anyone. I am fine as I am, so what you write here, you write only for yourself. All your attacks on my sites and channels, just encouraged me to improve the security of my resources. Thank you, I have never had time or reason to do that.

1. You list different algorithms and names that I have nothing to do with, except that I sold the source code to these people many years ago, I have nothing to do with their business, I repeat, I sold only the source code! If you are just as interested and you want to start a small business, but have no experience in programming, then you can for 10k to make a WhiteLabel will be completely your business, which I have nothing to do. If you are an experienced programmer and know MQL4 and MQL5 languages easily, the source code will cost you 20k, which you can use as you want. It's as simple as that.

2. As for getting your money back to your customers... It's a separate story, which proves that you just want to find a single reason to hurt me and accuse Jared of being a crook.... But it's not true, you're wrong again... All refund terms are described in detail in the license agreement, which I strictly follow as any other person who has at least some principles and a head on their shoulders. There will be no strict rules of work - so there will be no campaign as such. Refunds are only valid for 14 days and do not apply to software purchased at a discount, you're asking for a refund after 6 months. Are you okay? Here is a link that has been freely available on the site since the early days of its operation -
Licence agreement.

3. As for the results of the ELM. If I write that the results were achieved while working on a real account at one of the brokers, so it is. I'm not 15 years old to show off in front of someone. I'm a grown-up man and I take everything seriously and have respect for customers who I will not deceive. If anyone has any problems with my algorithm, tell me personally, as a man, do not be a rat and a snitch.
The results are presented on the website.
Myfxbook Results
They are updated automatically via the myfxbok widget.

4. Also write about the forum ghost and about the ability to work only the demo version. Unfortunately, I also want to disappoint you. If you could not achieve success in the first few days and immediately ran to mommy, then what are you doing on the Forex market? I spent three years to ensure that the algorithm was stable and profitable, I did not give up like you. The forum has a life of its own, every day new users register and communicate. My messages are moderated automatically, unfortunately I do not always have time to answer and give advice, but you can always write to me in person.
The demo version and the version for real accounts are 100% identical. I go out of my way to meet customers by letting them fully test my algo in real time on their account before buying it. Of course you can copy trades from demo to real, I understand that. A lot of people use it.
But I, unlike 99% of other sellers, prefer to believe the results of real time trading instead of believing results from strategy tester and drawn reports from the tester.
Any difference which occurs is due to the difference in trading conditions of brokers, who in some cases deliberately worsen your trading conditions in order to pocket part of your deposit. But if a broker manipulates the conditions, it does not matter which algo you work with, he can cheat you anyway.

5. As for the results after closing trades with results = 0. You are absolutely not technically savvy . Profit in the order of 0 is not a problem. On the contrary, it is good and shows that the hedging strategy works. Such method of order closing is called "Close by". It is only possible if the position is hedged and the brokerage account allows hedging. If you had asked me about it, you wouldn't have had to embarrass yourself in front of everyone. Your stupidity and lack of understanding of the principles of what a "Hedge" is in an account with margin trading is your problem. But not mine.

6. If you try to find my connection to any of the brokers, Tickmill, NDDFX, FusionMarkets, etc - you will not find it. My accounts, open at different brokers. If you pay attention, there are no affiliate links to brokerage companies on my website. It's very simple - I do not cooperate with any company to attract clients to it. My algorithm is not tied to any company. You can trade with any company you choose.
Many sellers, bind EA to a particular broker and provide EA after registering on their referral link. This is their business model.
I only sell the algorithm, not tied to any broker.

7. At the end I would also like to remove all questions about the name of my algorithm, as some of you do not understand what the true and correct name of the bot. In the beginning, the site was called Elonmuskea.com and the algorithm ELM EA, also there were a few derivative acronyms from this. Different versions had slightly different names. The final version, so as not to associate the algorithm with Elon Musk, remained ELM EA. As of late, elonmuskea.com is redirecting to elm-ea.com

To all those who have come to this resource for reviews and some information about my algorithm and read all this crap, I personally apologize to you. The choice is yours, in a world of 1000 algorithms, you can choose any, I do not force anyone to buy and write me.

Also I want to assure you that I am not some scammer or con artist under the Russian name. My name is Jared, I was born and raised in UK, since my childhood I was interested in technology, economy and information technology, which eventually led me to the development of algorithms for forex trading. My main goal is not cheating or taking profit, I get about 100 new users, 80% of them are normal people who understand that not everything is necessary and you can believe what is written online.

I've received several very nice messages from customers, in which customers told me, "No matter what your name is - your algorithm is the best of those with which they have worked" For the sake of such people I continue to work!

Very important, beware of online scammers. Do not use any other sites.

Currently the official contacts for contacting me:
Also, a picture of my personal ID.

Thank you all for reading my message to the end!
Jared's personal picture's are copied from Shutterstock. Anyone can check this by themself with the "google images" search engine. And about the MyFxBook results published on your ELM website, the broker names are manipulated. I challenge you to show the original MyFxBook URL's.

Back