• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Elon Musk EA

Asking questions about a company
All Elon Musk EA is biggest scam you can face it ,
he have forum and Manage multiple accounts to keep showing profits and keep create configuration files with different sensitivity after I did test in demo account I open real account and purchase VPS service for 3 month with TickMillUK according to his recommendation so to have some profit,
and account is losing money only and for 3 month he keep connecting to VPS and do changes in hope of keep one day only in profit but he cannot fail after fail , and then start to complain about the broker that he recommended and show great result of it , all time he keep complain that he have too much customer and not have time to support all and this the broker issue and he is really geniuses in scam people as he mention 14 days money back and once request money back in 7 days keep saying EA need 3 months to show results I think some how legal action need to be taken if any one know his location

Found this though...MyFX book can't be manipulated can it? The result is impressive.

elm-ea.com/wp-content/plugins/myffbook/site/index.php?short_code_2=9
Yes the result is impressive. So I bought elm ea pro last year and I lost 10,000$ in various brokers, Fusion market, Activetrades, Fxchoice that Jared recommended brokers and vps. I don't trust him.

Found this though...MyFX book can't be manipulated can it? The result is impressive.

Hey Konstantin you are talking about MyFXbook but all you show to us is your your scam-website with manipulated forex-demo accounts.

I'd like to fine a customer of him that shows real statement, at least: does it exist?

Don't buy this **** and don't put it on your trading accounts!
Today I put version 2.4 on my trading accounts.

Tickmill - 30k
Icmarkets - 42k

What is the result? This damn bot destroyed these accounts in a few minutes!

Jared couldn't help me in any way - the ****ing bastard!
He tells me you didn't design this bot on a demo account. What did I pay you money for?

Beware of this project, there are other bots on the market much better and safer!

I have exactly the same bad experience with ELM EA, this guy works with a fake identity and has a very bad track record of scamming people. He is a Russian cybercriminal.

My point is that I was a little harsh when I called his product lame.
In general, as much as this fake bot has earned for me, it has lost about the same amount)))
I was left with a profit of about 0 - only wasted a lot of time and nerves.
I think that the main trick that Jared uses is that he does not show his losing results, but shows only profitable results.
A normal algorithm shouldn't do that. Beware and do not buy it!
I have exactly the same bad experience with ELM EA, this guy works with a fake identity and has a very bad track record of scamming people. He is a Russian cybercriminal.

Do not click on this site, it is full of virus.

Yet another shill for the scammer.

Elon Musk EA? Lol, the fact that the scammer has to name it Elon Musk to fake legitimacy tells you everything you need to know.

Hey, all! ELM EA , for me has become one of the best bots I tested, great opportunities in customization and in the work of this EA. It's a shame to write such nonsense about a project like this, I'm 100% sure that you just grind your teeth on Jared

Back