Embezzelment by Brokersstation

Wilma

Recruit
The comany embezzels their clients funds. The site is set up to scam and solicit innocent investors, taling them into quick deposit for testing, and continously advicing more and riskier business to make you add more funds they can confiscate. Withdrawls of equity without exposure, and paid in capital is declined and their phones, mails and everything goes dead. Th site is hosted n\by Hetzner Online GmbH in Germany, - thed they shoud see to that this site si shut before more investors loose more money.

The comany embezzels their clients funds. The site is set up to scam and solicit innocent investors, taling them into quick deposit for testing, and continously advicing more and riskier business to make you add more funds they can confiscate. Withdrawls of equity without exposure, and paid in capital is declined and their phones, mails and everything goes dead. Th site is hosted n\by Hetzner Online GmbH in Germany, - thed they shoud see to that this site si shut before more investors loose more money.
Website address, please?

brokersstation.com
1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

You should provide some actual proof before labeling them as a scam without evidence.
I am NOT affiliated with this company FYI.

Oh, yes of course have the proof. They actually also control and run the only 3 sites giving brokersstation som credibility when you google ''who is brokersstation''. These are all manipulated. An ICANN who is will give you the answers how their scam is set up. The embezzlement has been filed with the UK Anti Govt fraud division. Can't trust anybody any more. Who are you by the way , and what are your credentials ?

Back