Empire Options: SCAM Promise 63% Return, Steal your money, Pretend they will refund Loss so you Loss

pacificTrader

Private
Dear great community at FPA ,

First and foremost Super grateful to have people to go to and the FPA for facilitating this.
I was duped into using EMPIRE OPTIONS, and fell for their attractive 63% return promise or your money back policy. Which I cannot say is a policy at all because they certainly do not honor it.

In hindsight I realize my mistake for not thinking if something sounds too good to be true then it probably is, but because of their size and the level of return and refund policy I was overwhelmed into putting $50,000 into it.

To make matters worse, they traded it for me, with this promise yet I only recently found out that they make money from me losing so of course they would want to trade it down and not 63% per month. I have supporting evidence of these things they said to me prior to trading.

Later, when I saw that my account was losing a lot of money in just a week I told them we should stop trading. Instead they insisted that I trade further and that If I do not make back the $50,000 they would refund the whole amount. So because of this I agreed and let them trade further and it yet continued to lose.

I would have not gone ahead with the program without their refund policy which turned out to be bogus. When I wanted the remaining 50% of my funds they wouldn't even withdraw that!? They said I had to signed a waiver form waiving all liability to them first. So they actually blackmailed me to take the 50% loss of my money back to try and cover themselves for telling lies to solicit me.

They have since returned only a partial amount and I believe the full amount should be given back as they are B-Booking and it doesn't cost them money. That money isn't traded on a live exchange so it would just mean them giving back what i deposited with them in the first place, the full $50,000.

dj empire options.JPGDj empire options 2.JPG

Either way one thing is for sure, they seem to be operating like a scam, I will update a fair resolution to this issue if they choose to do the right thing.

Regards,

PacificTrader

One more Options Victim :(

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or NOT Guilty

Can you please explain what's a 63% Return promise? Does it mean that if you lose you are getting 63% back?

Sorry for the confusion, they mean 63% return on investment per month. Meaning they trade your balance to make 63% profit of your balance on top of your balance for that month and that if they are losing they will refund the money. Also emphasizing zero risk! Which of course I know now is a lie....

Sorry for the confusion, they mean 63% return on investment per month. Meaning they trade your balance to make 63% profit of your balance on top of your balance for that month and that if they are losing they will refund the money. Also emphasizing zero risk! Which of course I know now is a lie....

If someone even promising you any return he is a damn good liar (e.g. Bernard Madoff). No one can promise you a return because this market is so volatile, and the binary option is a game which designed to keep the money with the house, yet, the sales people are so sleazeballs they would sell their own mother to make you deposit.

Madoff only promised 10% per year. If he'd promised 63% and refunding any losses, none of the big investors would have trusted him.

So its been a FULL WEEK and have sent multiple invites to Empire Options, all 3 people who used to speak to me regularly when trying to take my money and have since stopped contact and clearly ignoring the emails to them. Perhaps not even intimidated in the least about the truth being exposed. Ive heard of things like these referred to as Chop shops, where they just try and do as much damage as possible before disappearing and rebranding as something else.

I am assuming its now time to submit some sort of complaint through to

Action Fraud & econsumer.gov, I cannot seem to open a Traders Court case via FPA no matter which browser I use or computer, I think its works for most and for a few it doesnt. That would have been great.....

Hi Pharaoh, I deposited $50,000 and am from the U.S.A.

They have still ignored everything. Finally though managed to create a Traders Court Case on it now. So that should help. I am also going to file some complaints with the regulatory bodies and see the result.

Many thanks

Back