Employ Risk Management Tools in Trading!

dhaniram

Recruit
Trading, we all know is an unstable market. At one time you can soar high in the skies but you can drown in the deepness of seas on the other. In this situation it is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness and that candle is Risk Management Tools. They can help you to comer out of the darkness without losing your money!

What is it about? What kind of candle? I use stopout as a risk manager. I don’t put a lot of money on the account, so I can’t risk a large amount.

Risk management is very key for the success of every trader. It is mandatory for a trader to employ risk management strategies in a way that can increase profits and reduce losses. Stop loss is the most common and is very helpful. Never risk more than you can afford to lose

The best tool to manage your risk is putting only 1% on risk in a single trade. This is not easy because you tend to place high lots but believe me, limiting your risk will release huge pressure from your mind and that is the key.

The best tool to manage your risk is putting only 1% on risk in a single trade. This is not easy because you tend to place high lots but believe me, limiting your risk will release huge pressure from your mind and that is the key.
The rule can be dynamic but not chaotic, for example you can adjust it according to volatility it changes. It added great flexibility to my trading.

I know that many traders say that 3-5% is okay. Why do you think 1% is okay? Feels like to little.

I fully agree, because it is the ability to manage and properly assess risks that can help you distribute capital wisely and, if lost, to save most of the capital for recovery and further work.

This is the basis not only for trading, but also for any business.
And if you ignore it, it is likely that your losses will be much higher, and your interest in further career - much lower.

There is no perfect analysis all the time, we will face a mistake in trading, risk management is one way to manage our money in uncertainty market condition, with making more chances to make more opportunity open new order, we hope will get profit after one loss, risk management is important in forex trading

You need to understand that risks are present in any business, it's normal, but you can do a lot of things to fix it - you can split the capital, you can limit the percentage of loss, you can dramatically change the strategy.

Back