Employ Risk Management Tools in Trading!

dhaniram

Recruit
Trading, we all know is an unstable market. At one time you can soar high in the skies but you can drown in the deepness of seas on the other. In this situation it is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness and that candle is Risk Management Tools. They can help you to comer out of the darkness without losing your money!

Morning1234

Private, 1st Class
What is it about? What kind of candle? I use stopout as a risk manager. I don’t put a lot of money on the account, so I can’t risk a large amount.

Thoris

Private, 1st Class
Risk management is very key for the success of every trader. It is mandatory for a trader to employ risk management strategies in a way that can increase profits and reduce losses. Stop loss is the most common and is very helpful. Never risk more than you can afford to lose

AlecR

Corporal
The best tool to manage your risk is putting only 1% on risk in a single trade. This is not easy because you tend to place high lots but believe me, limiting your risk will release huge pressure from your mind and that is the key.

bigdolly

Sergeant Major
The best tool to manage your risk is putting only 1% on risk in a single trade. This is not easy because you tend to place high lots but believe me, limiting your risk will release huge pressure from your mind and that is the key.
The rule can be dynamic but not chaotic, for example you can adjust it according to volatility it changes. It added great flexibility to my trading.

KristenLove

Highly Suspicious Person
I know that many traders say that 3-5% is okay. Why do you think 1% is okay? Feels like to little.