1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Employ Risk Management Tools in Trading!

Discussion in 'General Forex Talk' started by dhaniram, May 5, 2019.

1. dhaniram

dhaniram Recruit

Trading, we all know is an unstable market. At one time you can soar high in the skies but you can drown in the deepness of seas on the other. In this situation it is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness and that candle is Risk Management Tools. They can help you to comer out of the darkness without losing your money!

2. Morning1234

Morning1234 Private, 1st Class

What is it about? What kind of candle? I use stopout as a risk manager. I don’t put a lot of money on the account, so I can’t risk a large amount.

3. Thoris

Thoris Private, 1st Class

Risk management is very key for the success of every trader. It is mandatory for a trader to employ risk management strategies in a way that can increase profits and reduce losses. Stop loss is the most common and is very helpful. Never risk more than you can afford to lose

4. AlecR

AlecR Private, 1st Class

The best tool to manage your risk is putting only 1% on risk in a single trade. This is not easy because you tend to place high lots but believe me, limiting your risk will release huge pressure from your mind and that is the key.

5. bigdolly

bigdolly Sergeant Major

The rule can be dynamic but not chaotic, for example you can adjust it according to volatility it changes. It added great flexibility to my trading.

FxMaster likes this.
  6. KristenLove

KristenLove Recruit

I know that many traders say that 3-5% is okay. Why do you think 1% is okay? Feels like to little.