End of the month Trading?

I think to remain the same as habit trading, at the end calendar month, might some trader withdraw money and shopping day or going on vacation, sometimes people need to relax and avoid boredom

I think to remain the same as habit trading, at the end calendar month, might some trader withdraw money and shopping day or going on vacation, sometimes people need to relax and avoid boredom
last day of trading today and the markets have gone wild. end of summer break and bank holiday in the uk

Yeah! You said it right.

As a rule, during this period the market becomes calmer, because the big news is over.
So you can safely concentrate on technical analysis and planning for next month.

This is the same time as any other.
Of course you can use this time to make profits and realize new goals.

Each time the situation may be different, you should navigate the situation depending on what is happening right now.

do people sit out or trade more at the end of a calender month?
i guess during the end of the month people see the stats what they have made or loss. if its a profit one withdraws and spend (which i personally do) else time to utilise your brain in some trades to gain profit.

do people sit out or trade more at the end of a calender month?
Why to change the trading habits at the end of the month? There`s nothing special then. The more considering time is every first Friday of the month (NFP).

Back