Endotech

Humphrey4

Recruit
Who has come across Endotech they are positively reviewed by Valforex- who by the way have been named scammers by one member elsewhere.They are apparently NFA regulated and can reward investors with up to 9% profit weekly. The main man is a Mr Adam residing in Israel and that they have another office in the US. If you deal with Mr. Adam he tells you how fast we the places remain for investors to join his forex company who trade in cryptos and lately just introducing currency pairs. What amuses me with Mr. Adam is that he initially sounds like a very busy man in a genuine company. When you tell him you can't afford the monies requested to open an account, shockingly enough he lowers to his own convenience the account opening sum. Then for a very 'busy' man he has lots of time for you like an idler. Seriously no one can or should fall for such crap. He must be operating with a Mr. Walter Ouma(Kenyan or Ugandan) who owns valforex.com that has positively reviewed endotech and the only site to even have any knowledge that Endotech.io exists!

Who has come across Endotech they are positively reviewed by Valforex- who by the way have been named scammers by one member elsewhere.They are apparently NFA regulated and can reward investors with up to 9% profit weekly. The main man is a Mr Adam residing in Israel and that they have another office in the US. If you deal with Mr. Adam he tells you how fast we the places remain for investors to join his forex company who trade in cryptos and lately just introducing currency pairs. What amuses me with Mr. Adam is that he initially sounds like a very busy man in a genuine company. When you tell him you can't afford the monies requested to open an account, shockingly enough he lowers to his own convenience the account opening sum. Then for a very 'busy' man he has lots of time for you like an idler. Seriously no one can or should fall for such crap. He must be operating with a Mr. Walter Ouma(Kenyan or Ugandan) who owns valforex.com that has positively reviewed endotech and the only site to even have any knowledge that Endotech.io exists!
Can you share more details regarding the issue?

I represent Endotech.io and we pride in the fact that we are fully transparent and compliant with regulators worldwide. You can verify our team members through our LinkedIn accounts as well as searching our daily videos posted on YouTube. You can also check our licenses with NFA and other regulators listed on our website.
Our solution is perfect for clients who want to profit from Crypto and Forex markets and do not have a lot or time to dedicate to Trading. Our large menu of products ranges in price from 99$ per month to 120,000$ per month. Our performance is verifiable and trades which our portfolios have placed are available for everyone to review. If you have a more concrete issue which you want us to address let me know.

Back