Enjoy the Striker 100% Free for 6 Months; Exclusively for FPA Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Tangmase,

VPS charges are £20 per month after the 6 month free trial. The only reason we apply this charge is to cover our costs in terms of servers, maintenance etc. You are under no obligation to continue using the Striker EA after this period - it is entirely your call.

"if the ea makes profit for example after 3 month, can i withdrawal a part of the the money ??" Of course you can. Withdrawing money with Vantage FX is quick and simple and there are no hidden charges for doing so. The Striker EA risks 5% of the account balance on each trade it places therefore a change in account balance would have no impact; calculations would be automatically done with the new trade. What I would recommend is to remove funds when there are no active trades.

If I can help provide more information, please don't hesitate to reply to this thread :)

Michael

Zoli71 - Can you elaborate more on you statement? No one has ever received this level of draw down by using the Striker EA from the Forex Police.

Last edited:
Zoli71 - Can you elaborate more on you statement? No one has ever received this level of draw down by using the Striker EA from the Forex Police.
He is probably referring to to my link in my earlier post. That account was set up to monitor your EA which required that I use Vantage FX. I have no prior experience with this broker. On 7th February 2013 EURUSD showed a little volatility due to news and I was unable to trade. The Vantage FX terminal froze here in Bangkok and on my backup VPS in London for about 15 minutes. Due to this, despite outstanding pre trade customer care, I strongly recommend that you do not use Vantage FX to trade forex. The EA concerned has yet to make a trade.

The above statement is also on my profile at FXCopy which you can get to from the earlier link.

Hello WhyLose,

I think your posts & link to MyFXCopy are very misleading - it is clear from your account records that you are manually trading and it should be made more clear that (and Quote) "The EA concerned has yet to make a trade.". Your trading account is 68% in the red due to your own actions and has nothing to do with the Striker.

Additionally, the Striker only trades EUR/USD and will only activate 1 single trade at a time. If there are active EUR/USD positions already in the account it simply won't trade. It is entirely your choice, of course, but it is best to let the Striker EA manage the account without intervention.

In terms of Vantage FX, I think it is unfair to criticise them based on a single moment of high volume in the market place and with less than 48 hours experience using their platform. Computers crashing are not uncommon and neither is technology failing us for short periods.

Michael

Last edited:
yes thats right, as i see on the test site of fpa since the start at 21.06.2012 with 1.800,00 he is until 05.02.2013 with minus 325,00 ( - 325 ).

to regain from 40% is also not easy.

whats the highest drawdown we have to expect?

at which pint starts the moneymanagement? and how it works.

have we expect 100% loss ??

regards

Tangmase: The Striker is designed to risk always 5% on each trade it places. Risk to Reward is managed in such a way that the Striker EA will enjoy sustained periods of consecutive wins. The most ever recorded was 15 straight wins - when these periods are experienced the 5% risk per trade compounds in cash terms making 40% possible to recoup very quickly. The issue with the live account we have here on the FPA website is that we increased the balance substantially and are in the cycle where we must be patient and wait for the Striker to push onto fresh profit highs - it can take time to fully adjust to the new account balance – especially when the balance is raised. We are happy to sit it out because we view it as a long term investment and a serious opportunity of making significant sums of cash if the Striker performs like it has done consistently over the past few years.

Risk to Reward, on the flip side will have much fewer consecutive losses - the most recorded has been 6. In terms of probabilities and Risk to Reward, 7 straight defeats would be extreme. The Striker EA is designed to sustain 20 straight defeats.

The Forex Police will never guarantee any profits to any of our clients - nor can we guarantee that you won't lose 100% but we have mathematically edged the odds in our favour to prevent this from happening. A great method for selecting trades which is 100% unique and Artificially Intelligent on a number of levels coupled with a money management and risk to reward strategy that gives the Striker a real opportunity to succeed in a very difficult to understand, and make-sense-of market place.

We have invested our money in the Striker EA and we have friends & colleagues who have also invested cash in the Striker EA - we do this because we believe strongly that it has the potential to show excellent returns if we hold it. Remembering always that with any investment naturally comes risk – the potential rewards we feel could be much greater.

yes thats right, as i see on the test site of fpa since the start at 21.06.2012 with 1.800,00 he is until 05.02.2013 with minus 325,00 ( - 325 ).

to regain from 40% is also not easy.

whats the highest drawdown we have to expect?

at which pint starts the moneymanagement? and how it works.

have we expect 100% loss ??

regards

Tangmase: The Striker is designed to risk always 5% on each trade it places. Risk to Reward is managed in such a way that the Striker EA will enjoy sustained periods of consecutive wins. The most ever recorded was 15 straight wins - when these periods are experienced the 5% risk per trade compounds in cash terms making 40% possible to recoup very quickly. The issue with the live account we have here on the FPA website is that we increased the balance substantially and are in the cycle where we must be patient and wait for the Striker to push onto fresh profit highs - it can take time to fully adjust to the new account balance – especially when the balance is raised. We are happy to sit it out because we view it as a long term investment and a serious opportunity of making significant sums of cash if the Striker performs like it has done consistently over the past few years.

Risk to Reward, on the flip side will have much fewer consecutive losses - the most recorded has been 6. In terms of probabilities and Risk to Reward, 7 straight defeats would be extreme. The Striker EA is designed to sustain 20 straight defeats.

The Forex Police will never guarantee any profits to any of our clients - nor can we guarantee that you won't lose 100% but we have mathematically edged the odds in our favour to prevent this from happening. A great method for selecting trades which is 100% unique and Artificially Intelligent on a number of levels coupled with a money management and risk to reward strategy that gives the Striker a real opportunity to succeed in a very difficult to understand, and make-sense-of market place.

We have invested our money in the Striker EA and we have friends & colleagues who have also invested cash in the Striker EA - we do this because we believe strongly that it has the potential to show excellent returns if we hold it. Remembering always that with any investment naturally comes risk – the potential rewards we feel could be much greater.

Dear ForexPolice!

Does your EA work with HotForex or with AlpariUK? I would like to give it a try.

thanks,
Zoltan

It is very irritating to discover after much reading that your broker does not even take any US accounts. Why not be courteous enough to state this up front. Maybe the number of US traders is too small to consider that a factor. Note to FPA: Would be helpful for you to require the mention of such trading restrictions.

Hi Michael,

How much does Striker cost to buy after the 6 month period - ie not the monthly cost but the price for Striker itself.

Is Vantage a market maker (trading against one) or is it ECN/STP?

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back