Equility Inc. managed forex SCAM

arnold robartz

Recruit
Beware of Equility Inc. (Equility). Traded by a an un-educated un experianced Hustler. This company was just established July of 2011. Maurice Roufe (trader) latest scam. He gets paid per trade even if its not dislosed. trades volume according to how much he wants to make that month. the company is located in U.S. out of Arizona but preys on clients outside the U.S. and brokerage firms to avoid the NFA. Uses no stops and martingale theory until eventualy the account crashes while he gets paid and moves on to the next victim. Presenting them with completely made up numbers on the web site and a prospectus in hopes to make himself look legit. Dont be fooled by the website. Equility Inc managed Forex accounts is a complete scam. Your funds will be traded on a smart phone while the Trader "with ten years experiance" is having a beer.:mad::mad::mad:...Dont let them sell you BS of why this post exist. Its all True save yourself money

Equility Inc Managed forex SCAM www.equilityforex.com

Equilty forex super fraud. Equility operates under several different websites so I thought I would share them so that future investors are not Taken Buy equility and Maurice Roufe (trader scammer)
these are their websites

www.management-forex.com

Managed Forex accounts by Equility

Beware this company will trade your forex account into the ground and get paid by you to do it. Dont let the fraudulant performance track record on website or a wanna be un legitiment prospectus dupe you into equilityforex.com scam. they are completely unregulated but will sell u on a non U.S. regulated firm. where they will ask you to sign a power of attorney. and then its bad news from there:mad:

equilityforex.com FRAUD

I feel passionate to warn future investors about a new managed forex scam By trader Maurice Roufe, a company called Equility Inc. Your account will be traded into the ground. The performance track record is complete fraud and totally unverified. This trader gets paid to per trade. dont be fooled by a flashly website. You have been warned:mad:

equilityinvestments.com

Back