Equiti scam me US 91458

Benjaminngsiu1234

Private, 1st Class
Please note that due to a miscalculation error, you have been undercharged swap fees in trading this product from (24-03-2021) to (26-01-2022), and have therefore been charged on account 344515 USD 2,114.46 where you should have been charged USD 156,506.27 during that period. What this means is that an additional payment of USD 154,391.81 is due on your Account (the Discrepancy).

I just receive an email from equiti that i will be deducted US 154391 by the error made by Equiti broker.

This company is scam. i will report to the regulator

Please close the open position on the Account by the end of day on Tuesday the 8th of February 2022, failing which any open positions will be closed by us and the Discrepancy deducted from the remaining balance in your Account. Additionally, and where the balance in your Account is insufficient to cover the value of the Discrepancy, we request that you make additional deposits equivalent to the value of the Discrepancy.

I just receive an email from equiti that i will be deducted US 154391 by the error made by Equiti broker.

This company is scam. i will report to the regulator

Please close the open position on the Account by the end of day on Tuesday the 8th of February 2022, failing which any open positions will be closed by us and the Discrepancy deducted from the remaining balance in your Account. Additionally, and where the balance in your Account is insufficient to cover the value of the Discrepancy, we request that you make additional deposits equivalent to the value of the Discrepancy.
https://www.equiti.com/ is this correct website?

Back