• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Equitimax - are they legit?

Well I feel there is no company that can be called legitimate even the regulated hedged funds are not 100% safe. It is all about right timing. Enter at the right time and get profits and exit.
If the company is regulated, we can be sure of its legitimacy. In such scenario we can trust on the invested amount. Regarding the safety of the account funds, it is totally dependent on the money management of the trader.

If the company is regulated, we can be sure of its legitimacy. In such scenario we can trust on the invested amount. Regarding the safety of the account funds, it is totally dependent on the money management of the trader.
Yes I think so too, manager account is key whether investment will grow or fail, looking for track record might can minimize risk on investment, but might will good if beside learn as investor also can learn trading standalone, all result will depending trader itself

Yes I think so too, manager account is key whether investment will grow or fail, looking for track record might can minimize risk on investment, but might will good if beside learn as investor also can learn trading standalone, all result will depending trader itself
To certain extent, track record can help the traders or investors to identify potential & profitable trader. But, most of the time, track records are manipulated. So, we need to e very careful with the account manager selection.

To certain extent, track record can help the traders or investors to identify potential & profitable trader. But, most of the time, track records are manipulated. So, we need to e very careful with the account manager selection.
How to manipulated track record, but this is also as normal suspicious for investor, sometime finding website that very attract result on history trading, but if these data not real indeed will trap many investor and eventually interested to buying software, maybe myfxbook is honest track record there

Can I ask how the second link you posted there, the FPA Performance Test, is different/more trustworthy?
Pharaoh is like google of FPA. Thus you can find any information relevant to the trading and brokerage firms. The second link is from the forum itself. VEry informative for the traders who want to venture.

Pharaoh is like google of FPA. Thus you can find any information relevant to the trading and brokerage firms. The second link is from the forum itself. VEry informative for the traders who want to venture.
Yes Pharaoh does seem to be like google of FPA! Amazing knowledge everywhere.
With the second link, I do think it is as you say more informative. I was wondering what makes it more so? And the fact that it is from the forum itself; what does that mean?

Back