Error debit alert - fxtm

Friday

Recruit
On the 3rd March, 2017 at about 07:23:49 Nigerian time, i took a position to sell Silver at a price level of 17.741 with ticket number 1811557456 on a lots size of 0.1 and a total of $687.50 was automatically deducted from my trading account size of just $760 and thereafter i was immediately cutoff from the market meaning that the position i hope to sell Silver was not approve but charges on spread/commission was debited from the said account. All efforts reaching them on several occasions to refund my money prove abortive

NOTE; The incident occurred between 07:23:49 & 07:23:50 respectively.

Their claimed was that the account Free mergin was too low to carry the position and i asked if the Free mergin was not going to be enough to carry the trade why did they charge on spread and cut me off from the market immediately rather than rejecting the position?.

My experience so far with other brokers in trading is that whenever i want to take a particular position and they is no enough money in my account the system will simply notify that "THEY IS NOT ENOUGH MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT" and the position is rejected automatically.

I will be glad if urgent action on this case is taken immediately.

Attached are the screenshot for your consideration

Your sincerely
Adah Friday A.

N/B, trying attaching the screenshot but is not going through.

On the 3rd March, 2017 at about 07:23:49 Nigerian time, i took a position to sell Silver at a price level of 17.741 with ticket number 1811557456 on a lots size of 0.1 and a total of $687.50 was automatically deducted from my trading account size of just $760 and thereafter i was immediately cutoff from the market meaning that the position i hope to sell Silver was not approve but charges on spread/commission was debited from the said account. All efforts reaching them on several occasions to refund my money prove abortive

Their claimed was that the account Free mergin was too low to carry the position and i asked if the Free mergin was not going to be enough to carry the trade why did they charge on spread and cut me off from the market immediately rather than rejecting the position?.

My experience so far with other brokers in trading is that whenever i want to take a particular position and they is no enough money in my account the system will simply notify that "THEY IS NOT ENOUGH MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT" and the position is rejected automatically.

I will be glad if urgent action on this case is taken with due consideration.

Your sincerely
Adah Friday A. Screenshot_20170304-051638.png

Your sincerely
Adah Friday A.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170303-063901.png
    Screenshot_20170303-063901.png
    142.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20170304-051638.png
    Screenshot_20170304-051638.png
    235.1 KB · Views: 0
It looks like you traded 2.5 lots. The statement shows your position was open for 1 second.

Although not the most likely thing, it's possible that you had exactly enough money to open the position and all it took was a fraction of a pip against you to push you into a margin call.

Email the link to this thread to all the addresses you have at FXTM. Ask them to come here and explain exactly what they think happened.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Your sincerely
Adah Friday A.

N/B, trying attaching the screenshot but is not going through.

http://www.scamchargeback.net/alerts/cftc-added-21-brokers-robots-red-list/

Back