ERROR MT4 - XTB

Yes, but they are incompetent and answer absurd things.. it is the operation of execution of MetaQuotes and THEIR servers, they cannot deny the algorithmic execution procedures which are irrefutable!

The error of this type necessarily comes from their servers:(https://docs.mql4.com/constants/errorswarnings/enum_trade_return_codes) "Trade Server Return Codes" !! But they do not take their responsibilities and say that they have nothing in their servers, but my Logfiles prove the opposite .. I lose money every day, still today, and the damage increases day by day

I have the Logfiles proofs, and the errors are necessarily from their servers (interaction with return of the impossibility of execution)! What are we doing now?

I come out of a telephone conversation which indicates to me that they will no longer communicate with me on this subject, that their final answer is clear "no trace in their servers, therefore not responsible, therefore no compensation". They gave me no evidence, absolutely nothing, just words. BUT ME, I HAVE EVIDENCE!

Back